Reviews for Tricking & Treating
Mytardisisfullofbrownies chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
he he i like this story (*starts to sing*davis and ken sitting in a tree F-U-C-K-I-N-G *starts to giggel uncontrollabley*) _
takuya chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
aww that was so very cute
Celestra chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Muahahah, go Daiken XD Not so fluffy as much as lustful, but still good, and at least it was tame, considering it had bishounen in leather *drools*
ChaoticSpecter chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
this was so cute. and i loved the outfits you had them wear. lovely fic.
Feirdra chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Aww! *licks lips* Absolute adorable and just... delish... I especially adored how you had the description of Daisuke's pants being "poured on". *drools* You're the best Kensuke author ever, y'know that? *cuddles ficcy*

~Fyredra~
Angel Ran chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Yay! *drools* Go Daisuke and Ken in leather! 'D *happytears* That was cute _~ And, yummeh! 0' Hot stuff XD I always love your writing, it's rules _~ Daisuke's "innocence" was charming _
LoveSovereign chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
This is good! ... No, seriously, this is good. It should be continued and published ... that's a little to far, but it shall do.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I just feel so in the mood now for halloween:)!
BlackSpark chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
kawaii! Hehe, such a cute story, fluffy and well written, and just before Halloween. Great job _
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Tasty...looked very good, and fairly in character as well. Felt good to read something fluffy. :) The one tiny minor flaw that I saw (and not everyone will care about it, I just thought I'd mention it because I do)...the Japanese don't celebrate Halloween. That's only a small thing, though. Felt very nice to see something with my core favorite pairing. :) Well done.