Reviews for Bachelor Auctions aren't that bad
GateSeeker2 chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
The ending to 3 seems off. First, Jack was so uptight about anyone seeing him in his newly purchased suit. So, why after the Tok'Ra emergency was called off did Jack CHOOSE to stay/remain at the SGC and eat of all places at the commissary? That's just not right. Plus, Everyone would see Sam and Jack dressed up and assume that they were on a date. Besides, everyone thinks that Janet bought Jack, so seeing S&J together would seem a bit against regs don't you think. No, I think you needed to have Jack suggest that they try and rescedule their reservation at the fancy restaurant. And, we need to see how this little date turns out. ;-)
Shannon S chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
I loved the first 2 chapters and the beginning of the 3 was good until they had to go to the SGC for no reason. Being at the SGC just reminds them of who they are and they can't act outside of the box if you get my meaning. They should leave and maybe try to salvage the date at one or other houses with takeout and a movie. Make it causal, plus it sets it up for more to happen between the two. Hope this helps. If you need more help you can email me at lemae_298

johnliz4ever chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
I love this fic. I Jack saying what you had him thinking. Great fic.
sueKay-04 chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Great story! Will there be another chapter, or is this the end? Keep up the good work!
abcooper chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
I can't wait for your next chapter! This is really good. I bet Jack is going to tease Daniel SO much about being to 'busy' on his date with the Doc to come to the SGC. :) I can never find any god D/J S/J stories, so I love this!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
That was really good ending.
JoLeigh chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
That was interesting... although I got confused. You should've let us know of the time change, first they were going out to dinner, then lunch at the SGC. How long does it take to get to the SGC? Just a question.
Other than that the story was great, I had a smile on my face while reading most of it. I only saw the minor spelling and grammar errors.
I love being able to know what's going on in Jack's head during this whole ordeal, it made the story very interesting. Good job, keep writing.
Peace out!
dunk chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
wow! can't wait for the sequel!
OnlineFisher chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
thank you everyone who took the time to review. I will try and get the next part up soon but it will be at least 3 days as I'm at a recruitment weekend.
Thank's people, ~snacky
charlie-sjer chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
*bag* big ass grin! Jack's so cute when he's stressed out. Hope there's more coming.
Sheyna-osirissystemlady chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
This is amazing. I didn't notice the problem with the tenses. You are a brilliant writer. Keep writing.
Ilovesg1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2003
Thanks for a laugh this morning. I especially liked the exchange between Daniel and Jack (so
typical). Please keep going, this is fun.
sandjgirl chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
very good, love it when jack is being a girl! lol! now, you should really work fast ont he next part, cause i can't wait to see what she is wearing!
Fahya chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Hi SnkNJak!:)

Please,write more chapters!;D
the female apophis chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
*please* tell me you're continuing this soon!

much love to ya!