Reviews for In The Garage
lychee loving chapter 32 . 3/24/2013
Considering exactly when this was posted, I shouldn't be surprised that the song selections for this series gave me a serious blast from the past. Better yet, some great additions to my music library! You have good taste (but that might be just me and my obvious late 90s/early 00s bias ha, ha)

That said, I don't usually read X-Men Evolution fic about the teenagers, because high school love stories kind of bore me? But this was very cute. I think my favorite thing about this may actually be the Kurt and Wanda dynamic - he has a crush on her but he's got his girlfriend so he's loyal. So they end up being friends instead- that is super cute wow. Kurt's the best!

Other awesome things: I have a huge soft spot for the staff of the Institute taking on teacherly roles that transition into being the students' legal guardians and, as the Professor points out in this last chapter, sometimes they have to be parents. That said, my fave scenes were of Logan making Kitty work off her aggression by sparring with him, and Ororo talking to her at the hospital. 500 awesome points for you!

Anyway, great and awesome fic. A, would read again! :)
Sue Penkivech chapter 32 . 2/12/2010
I've read this story before. I'm not sure if I reviewed then or not; if not, I should have.

I just wanted to say, I've been back to read it several times since. The whole thing, beginning to end, because this is what Lance and Kitty Should have been. What Evo should've been. And whenever I think of X-Men: Evolution, this is one story that always pops into my mind.
Shanira chapter 32 . 6/12/2008
awesome story! honestly, i loved it. it was one of the best lancitty fics i've ever read. i loved the way you changed kitty a bit and showed her as a tougher character later on during the story, not that kitty has ever been a pushover type charater but this image really works for her. great job! keep it up :D
Kitty Calhoun chapter 32 . 11/11/2006
I thought that it was an exceptionally good piece, exept for the short hair, being gone, and the sex. It doesn't seem like Kitty would do that sort of thing. Other than that, i love the breakups and fights, and kurt popping in at random moments. He should have had more time with Wanda though. I rate it Four stars untill the end, then i give it one star, if that even. so take this review and make some changes, but keep some begining and middle highlights. Maybe you could end it were Piotr and Kitty start becoming friends, and write a sequel were Kitty has to choose. Who Knows, you could start writing for Evolution one day!
prydep chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
A new fan fiction archive just for Lance/Kitty has been created.

You're invited to register and upload your fiction at

Let's get all the fans united!
Larg0 chapter 32 . 4/11/2005
Really great story. I really enjoyed reading it and i hope you'll continue on writting. Hell maybe a sequel or something :P
Anti-XYo chapter 14 . 6/6/2004
Darn your story! I love it so much that I keep reading it and I need to sleep cause I have finals tomorrow! I'm giving up for the night...heh. Great story, I love it so much! Your very very good! I bet you play guitar huh, cause you know all the chords and the fingerings...either that or your just obsessed with watching other people play...but I really don't think that's true, I think you play yourself, and that's awsome! Great story! I can't wait til I finish reading it!

~Half-N-Half
Steven P. P chapter 32 . 5/10/2004
Interesting ending to a truly unique story.
Really strange. There wasn't anything special in it, still, I really loved it all the way.
It was a wonderful experience to read your work, thanks. :)
ray1 chapter 32 . 5/4/2004
Very good. And here I thought the art of writing a really goos story was almost dead. Just kidding. But seriously, this is very good.
She-Wolf chapter 32 . 4/5/2004
Excellent story! You've really pulled a lot together with this one, and I'm glad you kept on writing as long as you did. This is definitely one of my favorite Kitty/Lance ficts. Can't wait to read your next project!
melissarxy1 chapter 32 . 4/4/2004
I haven't reviewed this story even though I've been reading it since the first part was published, for that I apologize.
Allow me to say that this is by far the best lancitty that I have read. The storyline was original and entertaining, and your mastery of the characters was perfect.
This story totally rocked. I can't wait for you to write another like it. Wonderful job!
Dusty chapter 32 . 4/4/2004
Aw! Dude, this story is so adorable! I love it to pieces. I know you said you wouldn't be doing something like this again for a while, but if you do, be sure to drop a note on the TWoP boards (I'm Raksha, btw) and let us know!
bitrona chapter 32 . 4/4/2004
a great ending for a great story. thanks so much, i really enjoyed it. before anything else, i was a big lancitty fan. by the time i found ure story, i was much more into kietros and romys. because of ure story, however, lancitty is back in the running :-P i wish there u have a sequel focusing wanda and kurt, that couple appeals to me for some reason. anywayz, great job
THS chapter 32 . 4/3/2004
I did enjoy the story, but mainly started in because of the kurtwanda? that you had in the summary for the majority of the time. That said do you have any intention on expanding with that dynamic in another story/sequel?
Bevin chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
I felt like I needed to review this story as well, since I left a couple things out in my review of the extra chapter. I like that you mentioned the Ogun adventure in Japan. I'd thought about making reference to it myself, should I ever actually get around to writing anything, and not two days after I thought about it I stumbled across this story. Again, interesting characterization and smooth storytelling. Sad to see the story ending, but also satisfying. Good job. :)