Reviews for Children
StormyWolfBowler chapter 18 . 4/4/2006
Yeah, I was about ready to murder you as well. Good for Skinner, or I suppose I'll have to call him Rodney now since there's a Mrs. Skinner now ;D. Love what you did overall, though I would kinda like to know how the other vamp fared (don't remember her name...). Oh well, yay for the gentleman theif and am looking forward to future works from you.

~StormyWolfBowler~
Tollivandi Silverwing chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
1. Allan died.

2. why would Becky marry Huck?

3. Vampires can't have kids

4. Dorian died and was evil

5. If you're going from LXG, then Hyde actually started to cooperate

6. Is Skinner's kid visible or what?
HyperCaz chapter 18 . 1/3/2004
I saw this and I was like, NO. Then i read the one set b4 this and thought hm. so i clicked into your name and found this again. I AM IMPRESSED. Very good. I'm glad Skinner didn't die...
lissa james chapter 18 . 12/16/2003
yea yea yea! thank you o so much. i am so happy that you put this epilouge up and it's a happy ending. now i don't have to kill you:) i love the way you described james, he sounds just like my little cousin elijah
crystal chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
i just want to say that that is the most awesome story ever! But what happened to vickys wings?
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
This was a great chatper! I loved it. How did he live though having a big stick shoved through his chest. Not complaing this was a great story I'm glad he didn't die. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Clez chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
What a SPLENDID way to end a story! Beautiful little insight into their life together there. Glad he didn't die... even though you gave me quite a scare. Loved James and Jimbee! :D Much happiness in this reader... hope to see more from you soon!
Clez
Graymoon74 chapter 17 . 12/15/2003
Bad me! I read the last chapter instead of this next one. Oh...Raven...I so sorry. Now I know the ending. Maybe I did it on purpose. Maybe I just couldn't stand the tension...he,he,he...I cheated a bit.
This chapter was wonderful with the yummy lung puncture incident. Glad I wasn't eating lunch or anything.
Anyway...still thinking you are brilliant.
Your ending was wonderful.
Graymoon74 chapter 18 . 12/15/2003
Lovely. For a second I wasn't sure it was SKINNER and I was slowly pulling a rubber chicken out of my coat...but, then I read the whole thing and realized that I wouldn't get to smack ya a good one. Darn! I was really looking forward to beating you up ) Anyway...I am now a devoted fan of yours. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. FANTASTIC JOB!
hlytxaccountant chapter 17 . 12/14/2003
do not leave it like this. i will hunt you down and murder you if you don't make at least an epilouge. leaving it like this is cruel... but i liked it. please please please get at least one more out
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 17 . 12/14/2003
THis is a great chatper! Sad endding. Please write an epilogue. I would like to see what they do after Skinners death.
pucktofaerie chapter 17 . 12/13/2003
AH! WHAT THE FREAK ARE YOU DOING! ~beats author over the head with a rubber chicken~ where the hell did all of this come from? ~sigh~ oh well, great story. little confusion in places, but that's probably cause i read it fast. keep up hte great work, and keep writing!
Clez chapter 17 . 12/13/2003
OMG, no, that can't be the end! You should write an epilogue! Please? I giggled out loud about your little revelation on the party. Good use of real-life reference ;) Please write an epilogue, even if it's just to satisfy my greedy little self :(
Clez
Graymoon74 chapter 16 . 12/12/2003
WHAT! How could he treat her like that! There better be a next chapter where he goes to find her and they live happily ever after! I am not telling you to write such a chapter... I am screaming at you to do so.
The whole coma thing at the beginning was...one word...BEAUTIFUL! I felt relaxed somehow as if in meditation.
Anyway, waiting for the next chapter.
Hope you post it soon.
Brilliantly done!
Graymoon74 chapter 15 . 12/12/2003
Fantastic chapter! I think that the Dark Lord got what was coming to him. Lovely that he had a sword lodged in his skull. That could get in the way at parties. Anyway...also loved when all the little kiddies came out from behind the throne. That was great.
Moving on to the next chapter)