Reviews for Blinded By The Past, Ignored In The Future
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Hi, I am a Chinese V/Hr fan. Your fanficition is wonderful! I want to translate them into Chinese.I think many fans will like this give me your authorization. I promise I won't do it for money. Thank you.
Elizabeth·Sherlock·Lee
ending chapter 34 . 11/2/2012
what the hell kind of ending was that? dododod BAM the end. It's like you built up to the climax, then got tired and wrapped like 10 chapters up in a paragraph. horrible!
Gabby0515 chapter 34 . 10/11/2011
Just wanted to say this was an amazing story! I was kind of hoping for a bit more romance between Tom and Hermione but that's okay it was great anyways. Hope you haven't given up writing.
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
This is very confusing. You need dividers.
hateme101 chapter 34 . 10/6/2011
This was really good
hateme101 chapter 24 . 10/6/2011
this chapter made me laugh really hard
FenrirMatesHermione chapter 34 . 9/22/2011
i dont understand why tom is being punished so much by voldemort in the begining i mean it is like he is hurting himself, and i also dont get why voldemort has caught hermione a few time already and she walks away without a scratch
Pharies chapter 34 . 5/2/2011
That was a very interesting story, that's all I can say about that. You should go back and edit it, because I find that rereading works makes me want to add to it and what not. you could condense chapters, make it make a little more sense and such.

Anyways, it was a good little read otherwise, though there were wasn't much character development. I'm looking forward to seeing your other works and seeing how you've grown as a writer though since you published this. )

~Tori
r.a.b. shoulda lived chapter 34 . 4/30/2011
yay! i love tom, and you saved him! good! lol it sucks that he had such a bad childhood. i guess he got a new Ruby too! lol great story
ber1719 chapter 34 . 4/18/2009
That was such an awesome story. I read it all in one go and was immensely surprised that I was squealing through the whole thing. So, thanks for entertaining me for the entire day! :)
vkarkheck chapter 34 . 10/1/2008
YAY! Hermione and tom got together (im guessing) such a good story and i liked the end where tom pranks the roder once again! i really enjoyed reading ur story! congrats on a job well done:)
vkarkheck chapter 31 . 9/30/2008
wow... everytime i wanted to stop reading u had a cliffy and i had to read on! i cant belive tom and herione are in the same sitchuation again! cant wait to read what happens!
vkarkheck chapter 20 . 9/30/2008
aww, poor tom trying to kill himself im glad remus took him in though! good for him!
vkarkheck chapter 15 . 9/30/2008
oh wow! hermiones falling for tom! now they r under attack!
vkarkheck chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
really enjoying this story! i cant wait to read more of it!