Reviews for I Wished For You Once
Darn it! THis was just getting good. why do you stop now? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Natalie harden chapter 12 . 3/10
TYPE MORE! I NEED MORE! It was AMAZING! I loved it. Seriously you are a great writer. I expect a lot more where this came from
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Ginnys name is ginerva NOT virginia
Guest chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
Is this it?! Please tell me it's not! Poo. Please write more, I really really really liked it. Write and epilogue or more to the story PLEASE!
AmyRose512 chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
Hi! I know it's been a really long time since you've updated. You probably don't even read these anymore... I just wanted to say that this story is really good, and I hope you finish writing it someday. :)
Stephanie O chapter 12 . 12/27/2013
Awww, loved that moment between them in front of the fire - very sweet ending! :) Ginny's realization that Harry's always had to be his own consoler was so true, but I've never seen that written in any other stories before...so profound! :)
Stephanie O chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Boy, that was unexpected...but I have a hard time understanding how the others would agree to go on ahead to the Burrow and leave Harry alone to look for Ginny? It did take an inordinate amount of time for the Order to get there!
Stephanie O chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
YES! I love these alternate versions of events when Harry & Ginny kiss earlier! :)
Stephanie O chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Oh, that just stinks that they took Ginny off the team! It sure is creepy that Tom is making his evil presence known to Ginny more often nowadays...I wonder if she will ever tell someone about the nightmares? I know it's many years after posting, but there are several prepositions that seem to be mistaken.
Stephanie O chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Great chapter! I loved Harry's advice to help Ginny fly well again - and the Peter Pan reference was just inspired! :) Sweet moment there in the owlery watching the sunset, too!
Stephanie O chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
WooHoo! She has a non-date to go flying w/ Harry! I really liked what Luna said in this, also - and her 'heliopaths' sound like the perfect mythical creature for her to talk about. :)
Stephanie O chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I liked your choice of names for Ginny's roommates, and forgot to say last chapter that Madam Pomphrey's Rancid _ potion sounds absolutely horrible! I'm surprised she doesn't have another potion for head injuries or double vision?
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Poor Ginny! That figures that they'd be sexist and think flying is only for boys...can't wait til Ginny shows them!
Hayden Avery chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Beautiful writing
Hope to see it continued
zechirator chapter 12 . 4/1/2012