Reviews for She Doesn't Want A Cat
LiRA chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Cute! I love both cats and Sark, so a cat named Sark is extra awesome. Great work.
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Ha, that is so odd. I think I prefer it on the Non-Sarkney level, just because it makes it hilarious. I like Insane!Sydney. I think this wonderfully unconventional story has found itself a place on my favourites.
qblisa chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Cute story. The annoying but endearing cat named Sark... Very cute.

I love your writing style. This story was a little different... Without proper speech conventions... But well written... Great description.

Plus I love the personality you gave the cat... How it innocently inspects the damage it has made, like it had never seen the mess before (so cat like).

Lisa :)
Bellatrix Black chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I only recently became interested in Alias fanfiction, and this one-shot would definitely be one of the greatest that I've read so far. The metaphor is clear and it's Sarkney without Sark even being present. What's more is that it's original and fresh-something which I appreciated and enjoyed greatly.
Thanks for writing such an enjoyable piece of fanfiction. :)
freckledshoulders chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I... uh-I'm not too sure what I think of this.
Interesting, yes. Original, too.
...a story about Sydney's cat named Sark...
okay, I've decided I like it.:)
Ren201 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
So here's another fic that I love.
Your an amazing writer, and I have to keep reading, I'm addicted
~ lauren
Spitfireness chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
Yes. This is good writing. Love it. Love you. Nice build-up. Please write more Sarkney now.
Rheza chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
Man, I couldn't help but "aww" it! And you're absolutely right... lol it wasn't necessarily Sarkney, unless you wanted it to be. *giggles* Since I'm a Sarkney freak, I shall now make the rounds of your fics. *nods head* Great writing, by the way... ;)
whipper chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
you know, i tried to read this fic before somewhere. (cover me perhaps?) but the url didn't work. i'm happy i found it here too. it was too good a fic to just miss :D it was subtle, angsty... perfect.
LegalBlonde chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Terrific, original fic. I've seen this rec'd elsewhere, and for good reason. Funny, sharp, and intriging. Great work.
amy chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Ossian - This was fabulous. Not sure if I love it because I love cats or for the Sark reference or for your fabulous writing. Methinks the answer is d) all of the above. Great stuff!
Celli chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
aw! I'm half-tpuch, half-amused. Very cool.
sarklover chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
That is so cool! And sweet. I want more! I absolutely love this one "It finally settles at her shoulder, bumping its head beneath her chin. She strokes it out of habit." Love it.
Mnemosyne chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Dude, this was totally weird, and I liked it. Actually, I love the parallels between the cat's behavior and Sark. Hee! Nice job.
kimlockt chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Very charming story. It's completely fresh and original!

The cat mannerisms are exactly right as are Sydney's reaction to them. I loved this: "The cat comes to inspect the fragments with her. It pokes the shards curiously with one paw, acts innocently as if it has never seen this mess before."

I have no decided that Sydney needs a cat on the show. Whether or not the producers have the guts to name him Sark remains to be seen.