Reviews for Controlling Force
igaveattheoffice chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
This has a good plot, though it is awfully similar to Syzygy. I only recommend that you get someone to help you correct your homonyms; e.g. "there" vs "their" vs "they're" and the like.
Apart from that, i liked the way this played out. the manner of the dialogue was pretty good and the flow of the story was done well, too.
dragonzair chapter 6 . 11/6/2003
whe! LUV IT!
Gem6 chapter 6 . 11/5/2003
Excellent you really need to write some more chapters! or a new story!

Gem xx
Beguile chapter 6 . 11/2/2003
Aw...I loved it. I love Monica and John being together (lol. I would never have killed Monica) They're so cute. I hate Chris Carter for not writing in one real kissing scene (Robert and Annabeth did one kissing scene but it was all in Doggett's mind so it don't count). AWESOME STORY!
dragonzair chapter 4 . 11/2/2003
CUUTEE! Muaha!
kawaiiayu chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
Good story. I like _ Yeah... I'm like you, cept Im 16, and my mom used to read my stories sometime. Just one time like when I was 13 or 14 I left the written version by the computer and she read it and shes like its really good! I was so embarresed tho cuz it was a cheesy, corny mulder/scully story lol. Keep up the awesome Doggett/Reyes ficcies!
Mandatora chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
that's kool. hehe my birthday is august 17th. love the story. plz more soon! :)
Stefany chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
Hey, I'm enjoying this fic. Sounds interesting.

I admire the fact that you're not writing sex scenes. I read it too, I have no problem with either. So just keep writing the way you do, and I'm sure you'll do fine with or without it.

STeF
RPCrazy2003 chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
please a very good story
dragonzair chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
alo! sry fer not reviewing earlier! GREAT FIC! as always! cant wait for drr moments!
Gem6 chapter 2 . 10/29/2003
This turned out alright isn't it?

Keep it up I quite like it!

Gem -x-
Chris chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hey, nice try, but I would prefer, that you finish your story with the charmed crossover. Im still waiting for a conclusion there. But you can continue this one as well. Especially with the promised friendship crisis.
leslie chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
i'm loving it so far keep up the good work. :)
Gem6 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
I think Mulder and Scully should be dealing with this one.

I like it though, but I just don't see Mon and John dealing with this.

Please write some more and see how it turns out

Gem -x-
Spooky-Fox-Gurl chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
M-O-R-E, I-N-E-E-D-M-O-R-E! *CHANGES TO A NORMAL PERSON FROM ZOMBIE WHO LIVES ON GOOD STORIES* this is fantastic, u must continue straight away!

Spooky-Fox-Gurl,

P.s, the truth is out there.