Reviews for Snowflakes
MrsSheppy chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Aw - that was sweet. Very "in character" for both of them. Just one question - what happened to the present he bought her? It kind of disappeared from the story after he broke it? Just curious. :)
Great story!
Shanequa chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Okay... I like this story and all that... but why again do you like torturing Chandler? Wait a minute... I just thought about him falling and I laughed. I guess I kind of understand where you're coming from, child.
Kari chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
That was pure m-u-s-h...don't get me wrong, great mush! Was it just a standalone? I'm guessing it was, and if not, it should be. It doesn't seem like you could continue it. Good job though!
Monicuddle chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Aw! This is such a sweet story! Good Job!
Jana chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Good stuff, as always. Two thumbs and both my big toes UP! :)

MTLBYAKY

Jana~
anhonestmoose chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
great mush! it's great to read a happy standalone after reading the series updates of chandler torture!
loudsneabs chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
that wuz so good!
dupton chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I thought this was really sweet! Great writing (but then, what else would I expect from you). Ah... I love mush...
mncali chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
aw, so sweet! yeah, it was mushy, but mush is good sometimes!
Lindsey2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
aww how cute! and they are in perfect character; just like Monica to over-react to Chandler going out, and just like Chandler to be scared about what the arguement meant. More fanfics like this please!
Monica-Bing chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Aww...so sweet. I needed some of that this evening. )
Daisy Deertree chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh, my god. That was so romantic. It was touching. I sound like an idiot now (lol), but I really liked it.