Reviews for Minerva's Game
Perilous chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Very funny. Loved it.
Mae-Gene chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Haha...lol, that is so random! Anways, I thought it was very funny and amusing, especially the bit when Snape just realised he was in a psychiatric ward.. ) You're really quite good at writing paradies, you know?
Oswald-radXcore chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
TRIANGLE! Hahahahahaha! So funny! Keep it up! I love it dahling!
Leta chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Its a very funny idea. I didnt read such an idea before this story Very funny
J. Raven Weasley chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
This is hilarious! Nice, nice, work Keep it up.
NarfySnape chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
-sigh- I suppose this fic is for those who support repulsive old people love and do not understand the beauty of MM/SS. And, yes, for those whom are a few sandwiches short of a picnic, I did just slam AD/MM. Pretty hard, actually.
(ROTFL...nothing personal. Just some canon/emerald rivalry...-glares at her friend Eleni-)
Regards,
[x]NaRfYsNaPe[x]
DevinDevine chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
i agree w/ taintless...it was weird. that's all.
JuicyJuice chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Heehee...temptress Minerva, that's a good one! I liked the "she gave him a snowy stare...she gave him a rainy stare part. This was fun to read!

JuicyJuice
Crystalunicorn14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Wonderfully funny. At first, I was put off by the summary, but then, I read "Parody" and I'm like "YES!" Didn't expect it to be this funny though, so congrats! I've never understood how people think Minerva would like Snape anyway (or vice versa), so I've kind of looked for this sort of thing.

Signed,

Crystalunicorn14
Mini Minerva chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Very good. Very Very Very Good! I don't like SS/MM, so very good! Hope you write more!
megs3091 chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
awesome

i don't get theMcGonagal and Snape attraction though
Taintless chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Weird. I liked it. Good writing! Try putting more gaps in tho (Like for every new paragraph) so it's easier to read!