Reviews for I'm Not As Gone As You Think
Gueneviere chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. (Sirius' eyes are grey; I like him with violet-brown ones too, though)
SH chapter 4 . 11/25/2005

BlackFairy76 chapter 4 . 3/19/2005
Very interesting i rather enjoyed this story so far plz plz update soon
lyndaiz chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
all i can say is

love it i want to read more

from lyndaiz
kiki chapter 4 . 12/14/2003
hello all! i love this story please please please post the next chapter(s) soon THANX bye TTYL
randomgurl chapter 4 . 12/7/2003
this is sad i like it so much! :)
randomgurl chapter 3 . 12/7/2003
aw poor herms stupid draco! who's the guy? :)
randomgurl chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
she is kinda ooc and it is sad good writing :)
randomgurl chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
good start to much caps.
gee tomi chapter 4 . 11/15/2003 sweet. I should send you the lyrics to "Break Your Heart" by BNL or something. I'm sure they have a song for this! There always is!

"What'd you think I was gonna do, curl up and die just because of you? I'm not that weak baby..."

There! Part of it! Yay!
KatFay chapter 4 . 11/14/2003
HE'S ALIVE! You rock!
Moony's Angel chapter 4 . 11/12/2003
*Cries* it's not fair, it's not fair! I'm now teary eyed, this was really beautifully written and I do hope you update soon. If you don't I will hex you into next month so PLEASE update soon, and don't you dare abandon this fic like some other people.
InkFairy chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
Oh, how sweet! And I am going to take a wild guess that the person who just took 100 points from her was Snape. Update soon!
Gale chapter 4 . 11/11/2003
You know, it's moments like these when I am glad Rowling killed Sirius off, but sadly, it didn't stop people from writing terrible stories about him. 1) Sirius is dead. He's not a ghost, nor will he be coming back in any other form. Rowling made this very clear. 2) Hermione is massively out of character and would never behave like this at all. Having her pine over Sirius is just plain gross to begin with. 3) If you wanted to write a story to mourn Black's death, you could have gone on a realistic angle and done it from harry's point of view. It doesn't seem right in the least that Hermione's more upset than he is.
Lissa22 chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Okay. This needs to calm the heck down, there are way too many exclamation points and ALL CAPS! And it's Hermione, not 'Mione. I don't know where fanfic writers get that from, except previous fanfic. It's not from canon. Change these things and you might have some decent writing, but it's hard to see through all the... EMOTING! Really. This is not a flame. I hope you take this advice. Good luck!