Reviews for Abandon
onlyLana chapter 18 . 4/3
the clana part is a bit weak. Clark behavior is a bit childish and Lana sure is confused most of the time. nevertheless the story is there, i can understand whats going on easily and i want to read more. all in all its a good christmas clana. :D
Nice
SilverStreakH chapter 18 . 4/10/2005
Wow what a great story. I really enjoyed it. Is there going to be a sequal? If not then thats fine.
Jowaco chapter 14 . 4/27/2004
Why? WHY? i was gonna do that in my story!, where it picked up after Clark told Lana, but argh! don't worry i'll find a way! i can't believe i didn't find this story sooner! its gr8!
Jowaco chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I feel like an idiot! how did i miss these fics? they are great!
DJ Dubois chapter 17 . 1/23/2004
Hi Electric Spyro!
Oh THIS IS SO COOL! Yay! Nice Christmas fic with all of my favorite Smallville characters in it! (And the Clana as a BONUS!)
Loved the fifty foot tree BTW.
Speaking as someone writing the '50 ways for Clark to tell Lana his secret' , you do it well. heh...
Thanks!
slikkidd2 chapter 18 . 1/5/2004
this was an incredible story... imo, the clana relationship is the best one out there and you just write it so well... i only recently started to read smallville fanfics and i finally got around to this one...and i think it was simply amazing... you just hav a way of portraying the clana in such a way that itz perfect... i liked the way you didn't actually try to show the conversation of clark telling lana his secret cuz i noticed in most other fanfics that is the hardest scene to write and normally it ruined the fic... you hav a talent and i will definitely be reading your other works...
Cheese Diva chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
OMG!THAT WAS SO SWEET!I loved it!Oh *tear drop* it's over!But omg that was such a CUTE, SWEET, and LOVABLE CLANA fanfic!Oh and this chappie just took the cake!A very fantastic ending to a very awsome fanfic!Oh clark and lana are so meant to be!I loved this part:
"Is there anything you can't do?" she asked jokingly.
"Yeah."
"What's that?"
"I can't stop loving you."
right when I read this part I was just like "AW" how totally sweet! Great Job!THanks so much for giving me the pleasure of reading this!You truly and totally rock(Yeah, i know i've said that so many times lol. but i totally and truly mean it!) Oh and BTW I had a BLAST in the carribean it was so awsome!Thats cool that you might go to the Bahamas. I went there on a cruise once in the summer. It was gorgeous. This time we went to Trinidad!But no cruise :( lol!And hey I like olives!They're good!But im glad you dont so I you wouldn't want to be pelted with olives!hehe!Well again I loved your fanfic so much!Please continue writing Clana fic!You are so good at it!U ROCK HARD!
*2dlz*
Cheese Diva
TheBotoxChicken chapter 17 . 12/27/2003
Man, I'm really sorry I didn't review your recent chapters! I'm just really used to getting an email every time a fanfic I'm reading is updated and I never got one for your updates! I'm really sorry! I would have reviewed your 'thank you' chapter but it keeps saying I reviewed it, and I don't think I did. It's been doing that alot to me lately.
Anyways, I really liked your updates! Love the clana in them! I'm a romance freak. _''
YEAH! I was the third to be thanked by you! I'm awesome! :P
Anyways, thanks for writing this fanfic. They're not many good clana fanfics out there. It's fanfics like these that keep my sanity in check. ;)
Well, I shall see yous laters! And if you write anymore clana fanfics, expect my review!;)
HASTA LUEGO! ADIOS AMIGO/A!
(Translation: See you later! Bye friend! :P)
-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Loyal & Faithful Reviewer
Exploded Pen chapter 17 . 12/23/2003
Hey!
Merry Christmas! Bloody good story! Erm...not much else I can say except my Christmas will be like Pete's being trampled b my many cousins...but hey! S'all good!
~*~Exploded Pen~*~
dreamingprincess chapter 17 . 12/22/2003
that was such a sweet story! especially with that ending. how nice. )
SweetandUnknown chapter 17 . 12/22/2003
Omg. It's over? No, I loved this fic! I cannot wait for your next fic. You will be on my favorite authors list for shore! Lol. Post a new story soon!
SweetandUnknown chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
Hey! Lovin' the idea for next chapter. Spending the night in the mansion! Awesome!
Cheese Diva chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
Aw...HOW sweet!HAHA snowball fights rock!lol!I loved this chappie plz continue, but I'm leaving today for the carribean!WOO HOO SO I won't be able to read your fic until I come back Jan. 1st!But if you don't have it updated by the time I get back I'll be SURE to tp your house and pelt you with olives!MWA-hahahahaha!*Runs around in Craziness* "I'M MAD I TELL YOU! MAD!" Well I hope you have an awsome christmas!ANd Im lovin your fanfic so keep up the AWSOME writing!U ROCK MY SOCKS!Happy ChRiStMaS!
*ToodLeZ*
Cheese Diva
dreamingprincess chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
no okiedokie. you're making us wait until either 12/22 or 12/24 to get more clana? haha. i still love the story. clana rules!