Reviews for Abandon
SilverStreakH chapter 18 . 4/10/2005
Wow what a great story. I really enjoyed it. Is there going to be a sequal? If not then thats fine.
Jowaco chapter 14 . 4/27/2004
Why? WHY? i was gonna do that in my story!, where it picked up after Clark told Lana, but argh! don't worry i'll find a way! i can't believe i didn't find this story sooner! its gr8!
Jowaco chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
I feel like an idiot! how did i miss these fics? they are great!
DJ Dubois chapter 17 . 1/23/2004
Hi Electric Spyro!
Oh THIS IS SO COOL! Yay! Nice Christmas fic with all of my favorite Smallville characters in it! (And the Clana as a BONUS!)
Loved the fifty foot tree BTW.
Speaking as someone writing the '50 ways for Clark to tell Lana his secret' , you do it well. heh...
Thanks!
slikkidd2 chapter 18 . 1/5/2004
this was an incredible story... imo, the clana relationship is the best one out there and you just write it so well... i only recently started to read smallville fanfics and i finally got around to this one...and i think it was simply amazing... you just hav a way of portraying the clana in such a way that itz perfect... i liked the way you didn't actually try to show the conversation of clark telling lana his secret cuz i noticed in most other fanfics that is the hardest scene to write and normally it ruined the fic... you hav a talent and i will definitely be reading your other works...
Cheese Diva chapter 17 . 1/1/2004
OMG!THAT WAS SO SWEET!I loved it!Oh *tear drop* it's over!But omg that was such a CUTE, SWEET, and LOVABLE CLANA fanfic!Oh and this chappie just took the cake!A very fantastic ending to a very awsome fanfic!Oh clark and lana are so meant to be!I loved this part:
"Is there anything you can't do?" she asked jokingly.
"Yeah."
"What's that?"
"I can't stop loving you."
right when I read this part I was just like "AW" how totally sweet! Great Job!THanks so much for giving me the pleasure of reading this!You truly and totally rock(Yeah, i know i've said that so many times lol. but i totally and truly mean it!) Oh and BTW I had a BLAST in the carribean it was so awsome!Thats cool that you might go to the Bahamas. I went there on a cruise once in the summer. It was gorgeous. This time we went to Trinidad!But no cruise :( lol!And hey I like olives!They're good!But im glad you dont so I you wouldn't want to be pelted with olives!hehe!Well again I loved your fanfic so much!Please continue writing Clana fic!You are so good at it!U ROCK HARD!
*2dlz*
Cheese Diva
TheBotoxChicken chapter 17 . 12/27/2003
Man, I'm really sorry I didn't review your recent chapters! I'm just really used to getting an email every time a fanfic I'm reading is updated and I never got one for your updates! I'm really sorry! I would have reviewed your 'thank you' chapter but it keeps saying I reviewed it, and I don't think I did. It's been doing that alot to me lately.
Anyways, I really liked your updates! Love the clana in them! I'm a romance freak. _''
YEAH! I was the third to be thanked by you! I'm awesome! :P
Anyways, thanks for writing this fanfic. They're not many good clana fanfics out there. It's fanfics like these that keep my sanity in check. ;)
Well, I shall see yous laters! And if you write anymore clana fanfics, expect my review!;)
HASTA LUEGO! ADIOS AMIGO/A!
(Translation: See you later! Bye friend! :P)
-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Loyal & Faithful Reviewer
Exploded Pen chapter 17 . 12/23/2003
Hey!
Merry Christmas! Bloody good story! Erm...not much else I can say except my Christmas will be like Pete's being trampled b my many cousins...but hey! S'all good!
*Exploded Pen*
dreamingprincess chapter 17 . 12/22/2003
that was such a sweet story! especially with that ending. how nice. )
SweetandUnknown chapter 17 . 12/22/2003
Omg. It's over? No, I loved this fic! I cannot wait for your next fic. You will be on my favorite authors list for shore! Lol. Post a new story soon!
SweetandUnknown chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
Hey! Lovin' the idea for next chapter. Spending the night in the mansion! Awesome!
Cheese Diva chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
Aw...HOW sweet!HAHA snowball fights rock!lol!I loved this chappie plz continue, but I'm leaving today for the carribean!WOO HOO SO I won't be able to read your fic until I come back Jan. 1st!But if you don't have it updated by the time I get back I'll be SURE to tp your house and pelt you with olives!MWA-hahahahaha!*Runs around in Craziness* "I'M MAD I TELL YOU! MAD!" Well I hope you have an awsome christmas!ANd Im lovin your fanfic so keep up the AWSOME writing!U ROCK MY SOCKS!Happy ChRiStMaS!
*ToodLeZ*
Cheese Diva
dreamingprincess chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
no okiedokie. you're making us wait until either 12/22 or 12/24 to get more clana? haha. i still love the story. clana rules!
Ambient Flames chapter 16 . 12/20/2003
Hey Electric Spyro! I just wanted to add a review now since I have been avoiding it since the begining of the story (don't worry not for bad reasons)
I just wanted to wait until the end so I could give a thorough review, although I know that you are not at the exact end of this story but hey *Shrugs* close enough.
Anyways I have read Trepidation and Explicit and I thought that those two stories rocked! So keep it up.
As for this story...damn! It was great. I liked the few twists you put in it and you had me excited at the end of each chapter. All I wanted was for you to update again and again and again and again! I also think that Lana's reaction to Clark's secret is pretty accurate. It seems that most people either make everything too angsty or too fluffy but you got the perfect mix.
Well I have to go. This is a pretty long review. Bye!
Laura aka Ambient Flames
PS- How come you haven't posted Explicit or this story on Sweet? I know the board members would probably appreciate it!
TheBotoxChicken chapter 15 . 12/19/2003
Make you happy? MAKE YOU HAPY! WHAT ABOUT ME! WHAT ABOUT MY HAPPINESS! WHY CAN'T *I* BE HAPPY! DAMN YOU! I HOPE YOU GET WRITER'B BLOCK!
*runs away sobbing hysterically while yelling inappropriate things to the author*
Ok, just joking there. I'm kinda hyper right now. Anyways, really good story! *LOVED* the last part! Very awesome! I *CAN'T* wait till the next chappie! See ya when you update!
-Akemi Akibi a.k.a. A Loyal & Faithful Reviewer