Reviews for Reversed Roles
Wanting Memories chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
AWESOME! Really, I love the concept. It's working really well and I did not expect Sesshomaru to be the "Kikyo" character. Also, Inuyasha would have jumped in the well, that was so in character for him. Good.
Kami-Neko1029 chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
GYAH! I LOVE IT PDATE SOON! _ I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER!
CodeLyoko chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
Great chapter. Cant wait for the next one!
Jupiter's Light chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
Awesome! Post more soon!
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 8 . 9/10/2004
Great story..will you please update soon...and can you have kikyo bashing if i may add...Update soon!
Yurineko-in-love chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
totally sweet me being the pervert i am would n't have gone after the JEWEL in the first place *wink wink*
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
Update will ya!
Babs chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
hey, i really think this is quite funny. i'm really curious to see how you work the rest of the story. i really like it. it's different. can't wait for next chapter.
MatronMalice chapter 8 . 6/25/2004
very good chapter... very good cliffy.. i anxiously await your next chapter
Valdimarian chapter 8 . 6/22/2004
FINALY! AN UPDATE! I'VE BEEN WAITING MONTHS!

I like this turn of events better then the true turn of events, and I defenitly love the neko hanyou Kagome!
yamiyumetenshi chapter 8 . 6/21/2004
it is strange, that inuyasha can't cope with the sounds of birds, but to city-life. o.O i always thought that the soudns of an alarm clock and running water were more annoying than birds. P

hehe, more sess/kag fan now... u.u; hehe, just lay on the sess/kag past parts! XD
animekraze chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
I really like this, please keep going!
Kibethan chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
If you're going to leave a slight cliffhanger, than you must please update soon!
Dark-Neko-Goddess chapter 8 . 6/20/2004
yay! a new chappie!-
animekraze chapter 7 . 6/20/2004
It's really good! Why didn't you update for so long!
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »