Reviews for Reversed Roles
Dark-Neko-Goddess chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
not !
Kody leigh chapter 7 . 6/5/2004
Haha im sitting here laughing my ass off, this story is great! i love Inuyasha's sense of humor. It cool how you switched it up, inu getting shesh's sword, kag being a cat (yuck i dont like cats...) and inuyasha actualy being able to fight! haha so you have to right again soon k? or else um...i wont read your story any more! yea...thats it!...
Amethyst Grey chapter 7 . 5/14/2004
hey!
nice story! nice idea
are you going to do the exact story of Inu-Yasha? even with yura? are you going to make sesshomaru live again like kikyou did?
feels weird! LOL kagome and sesshomaru together...hey! now Kagome is a 2 timer!
Hey i have an idea
y don't u add kikyou as kagome's sister?
i find this story interesting!
*Best Wishes*
Kiala chapter 7 . 5/7/2004
this is great please continue
emerldtenshi chapter 7 . 2/27/2004
Hi! it's me from go-gaia, any way, the story is really great. Although it's hard to imagine Kagome with cat ears, and Sesshomaru being a priest , it's really fascinating and amusing. -
I'm just glad that you just switch the role and not their personalities. -.- Even though Kagome's personality is more like Inuyasha's... ?
:p any way, update soon! :)
darkmousey chapter 7 . 2/16/2004
Please update soon!
MatronMalice chapter 7 . 2/12/2004
good chapter.. please update again soon!
Jupiter's Light chapter 7 . 2/9/2004
lol! Post more soon! :)
CloakedChaos chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
hahahahahahaha lol all i can do is laugh what a good story reversal
Valdimarian chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
Please update this is such a cool story, I meen look you've got more than 10 reviews per chapter, some authors would give their left foot for something like that! Plz give us more! I want to see kagome human form (or rather how she acts after the transformation compared to inuyasha's transformation in the show) And how is Miroku going to be hentai with kagome if she's capable of ripping his arms off? KMON I GOTA KNOW THESE THINGS!
Valdimarian chapter 5 . 2/8/2004
Why are they useing Crossbows and arrows? Crossbows are much slower weapons and didnt exist in japan during the 1500's and arrows go to bows the ammunition for a Crossbow is a Quarel. Quarels and arrows are very different quarels are only 1.5 feet long not 3 are about .75 - 1 inch wide and are heavy. Also I just have to say it NEKO KAGOME! KAWAII!
Sadako Kurosawa chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Hm... I'll definitely finish this. It's going to go on my fave stories list too. Thanks for creating it! :D
Chibi Sephy
Epic Epicness chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
YAY!
So here, Kagome's going to kick more ass now! WooT! update soon!
pokey chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
Great chapter
yamiyumetenshi chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
wow, a chapter dedicated to me, that's a first!
- must not be conceited now, ne?
grr, disrespectful inuyasha, smack him on the head for me plz, crow-san. too lazy to into that world, visiting another one these days. -
ne ways, keep updating, or i will have to haunt you on msn lol -
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »