Reviews for Reversed Roles
yamiyumetenshi chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
wow, a chapter dedicated to me, that's a first!
- must not be conceited now, ne?
grr, disrespectful inuyasha, smack him on the head for me plz, crow-san. too lazy to into that world, visiting another one these days. -
ne ways, keep updating, or i will have to haunt you on msn lol -
Freya4 chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
Wow, I need a set of those for my cat. Awesome chapter! I think it was a very inspired and creative way to make the subduing spell. Looking foreward to the next chapter!
MatronMalice chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
woo hoo! that was pretty good. well please continue as soon as you can. this was a really good chapter!
Suki chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
hi. wow this is a great fic. i read this at and i couldn't get the chance to review it there. I would have signed my signature there but i'll do that some other time. well anyways i wish i could have read this fic before, and i think it is really great! well plz keep it up!
SilentDark chapter 6 . 1/6/2004
That's so funny! but, isn't she a dog? Or a cat? Um? I think I better read back.
pokey chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
Great Chapter, Love the story
Paleblossom chapter 6 . 1/2/2004
Burning: oh very good keep up th good work.
nolongerherereally chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
Lol... xD Yeah, good kitty. Anyways, waiting for your next chapter. *currently braindead so can't say much*
Anne79 chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
Great chap! I hope that you can keep updating!
gatogirl1 chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
"Good Kitty"?
So she is a neko? But anywho... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Love how you've changed it to fit their different personalities! IY is still a bit of a jerk and unable to back down from a fight. Can't wait for more! Muy bien!
SilentDark chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
Thats realy sad you know. I realy like this story. Please update soon.
Ketsueki no Ko chapter 5 . 11/26/2003
MatronMalice chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
hm good stuff so far!
Anime Gurl16 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Yay! *does a little dance* New chapter!
pokey chapter 5 . 11/22/2003