Reviews for Reversed Roles
Tama-Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
It's pretty good but I just don't like the...sessy thing :(
Jessi Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Q.q; That was great. Please write more, and I love the idea. Is Kagome going to have her own personality or is she going to be like Inuyasha is normally? I couldn't really tell yet, because Inuyasha wasn't being conceited or anything in this chapter. Update soon! .
Yurineko-in-love chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
gatogirl1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Wow! Wouldn't have thought this idea could be so great! You've switched their roles, but you didn't just simply switch their personalities too (Inuyasha is still cool! He's not going to be the wimp Kag sometimes is...); esta bien! Te quiero! I especially liked IY's attitude towards his sister- so much like bro/sis joking around. Also, your writing is beautiful (grammar, spelling...)- thanks for being so careful with details like that! It makes the great story an even better read.

Update soon! I'll review as much as you like, just get the next chapter up!
Saelbu chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Very interesting write more soon.
Kaykoha Ayanithne chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh my gosh! You have to continue, i thought that Inuyasha fics were becoming boring and predictable, well it might be true about this one one, but i really like the switching idea! You have to continue, you have to! Come on, what are you waiting for!
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
KarotsaMused chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
OH! Tired concept, but you've got a delightfully fresh take on it. And really, I gave a bit of a squeak when I found out you cast Rin as Inu's sister. Cute. Cutecutecute! But besides that, I enjoyed this lead-in and I can't wait for an update. You're handling this very well...nice job .
Teddy-Morikawa chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Wow I loved the story it was cool. Will you read and rivew my stroy Naraku's voice Crystal's hopes pelase I'm dying here.
mikee chapter 8 . 11/27/2004
o this is so interesting! please update soon! i love it!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8