Reviews for Diary and Notes of a Pssd Off Potions Master
Minerva
Proper the Incredible chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
HA! LOL
FloatingWithoutPurpose chapter 2 . 9/13/2007
Haha this is really funny. I can just imagine them arguing about stuff like that as well although i'm not sure if McG would have such a problem with Snape cursing Trelawney.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
hey hey bloody hillarious story

should put up more chapters, lol, i think Snape getting together with Trellawny in the end would make it hillarious, but hey this ain't my fic, so do what ever you like coz i love it, it is hilariuos

well done

bye bye
Little Tigger chapter 2 . 9/8/2004
Just had to tell you that I was on the floor on my knees laughing at this.

Really brilliant stuff!

What's funny is I bet Minerva enjoys baiting him!

Be Safe, and thanks for sharing!

LT
Queenie97 chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
LMAO loved it. Sev is such a cruel bastard. please update soon.
Jean chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Haha! That got a few laughs from me, well done!
dancingmango chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
brilliant. bloody brilliant.
dancingmango chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
this was absolutely hilarious...
Paranoid Backstabber chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
I LOVE IT!
IT IS COMPLETELY AWESOME!
UPDATE SOON!
*gets on hands and knees and begs
pathetically with convincing tears in
eyes*
Fallen Angel of Hell chapter 2 . 1/15/2004
okay picking random pen names to type into the search engine paid off. I'm busy laughing my arse off now.
JessieRose chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
This is so funny! Loved the notes between Snape and McGonagall in the first chapter! This is dead funny! Please post more soon! _
~JessieRose~
Briar Rose D chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
It’s a big challenge to write a diary from a characters point of view and especially from an anti-social and enigmatic man like Severus Snape. I was eager to read what kind of Snape I would come across since the genre is humor of your fanfic. Let me say first, I wasn’t disappointed at all. I enjoyed the dispute between McGonagall and Snape. was like I pictured her. A fierce lady and not easily to be provoked. She is definitely a fighter and stands up from her principles like in your story. Maybe I’m very maddening but I’ve noticed that you spelled McGonagall with one "l". It’s spelled with double "ll".
Keep Snape cynical, dark, brooding, mocking, grudging and extremely disenchanted when things don’t go the way he wants to (he’s so controlling) and also the sophisticated man that he is. I hope to see more involvement of bothering students or annoying teachers maybe. Just about anyone whom is meant to be to provoke Snape. Snape has a blazing temper and I like to see more of that. With your style of writing you come up with humorously and well thought lines.
I enjoyed your diary very much that it made me cry of laughter. I don’t recall to have laughed so much in a long time. Just what I needed. I’m looking forward for chapter three.
Sara (DevonSeverus)
kgirl chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
ROTFLMAO! I especially love the "I must run and save them! Away!". Very funny. :-D
cucarachaz4u chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Haha i love this fic! write more please!