Reviews for Pikachu's Abandon
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
EW
hackeline83 chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Ammm not offence, but, pikachu's male! The voice actress and the rest of the crew confirmed that
Luna Star Phantom chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
That was horrible you should have write ash
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
? ? ? ? ? ?
OneNyantasticWriter chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Just sayin', but the anime clearly states that Ash's Pikachu is a GUY. Just sayin'...
Bee-Knee chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Not perfect but not bad either. I liked how the text was set up aswell.
deathsia chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
umm...how to say this...not bad...but not great either...your story lacked plot and was entirely too short in my opion...on the upside i did like the idea of pikachu being female as she is in my fics...but i urge a state of cuation if you go to read my fics...as in a 18 state of caution...
KarmaDreamz chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Awe, I mean it was sad...but still cute! Ur totally a good writer, Poor Totodile though but other than that it was really good!

- Karma

Thx 4 the reveiw! :)
Angel's Star chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
That was good 'cept it had a bit too much talking. I liked Pikachu being a girl, though! Go girls! Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
I only read this fanfic to tell you that Ash's Pikachu is male and there is no proof against this fact.
Bloody PaperClip chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Emi: I had to laugh my ass off at this one...'

Leon: o.o Pikachu's a girl?o.0'

Emi: Obviosuly...*Hands Setsuna more Cloud stuff, including Clouds pants*o.o Hey! _o Okay, I need to stop doing laundry...

Cloud:o.o *form shower*I NEED MY PANTS!

Emi: Erm...Yeah! They're..erm..Drying?...-.-' Uh oh...Anyway! Loved the fic..I HAVE NOW READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FANFICS! Ja! And I can't wait to read more of yours...!
Takanari-tama chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
yay_good storY_I like it when pikechus reconised as a girl
Blissey chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Even though I'm a big fan of Ash, I really like this fanfic! I don't mind fanfics that make fun of characters I love as long as they're funny, and this one is funny and very well written! Keep on writing! A sequel would be nice!
Meriah chapter 1 . 10/29/2003