Reviews for Frozen Serenity PreHBP
Oh no!
I understand with the time thing although I'm still kinda sad but it kinda works as a finish so it's all cool.
whaaaat
DarkBloodWolf13 chapter 7 . 3/12
Are you going to post the post HBP version or not? And please don't mark this as finished as it evidently isn't.
snowynymeria chapter 7 . 1/8
This is probably my favorite druna series ever, I wish you would continue this one or post the post-hbp version ㅠㅠ
ObsessiveOverReading chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
It doesn't have an underwater theme either
ObsessiveOverReading chapter 6 . 6/26/2016
The entrance of the Ravenclaw common room is an eagle door knocker that gives out riddles, to enter you need to answer correctly
Jessica chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Are you writing a new chapter?
CharmSparks11833 chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
oh, such a shame you aren't continueing this, but I'll look forward to read the other versions
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
Oh no! Draco, you better have some common sense in you and take her to the hospital! Or maybe even 'Episkey' her, but do SOMETHING!
Scratches chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
make the potter for president into Potter for Parliment to make it more... "british" ? I guess, that is the only thing that has really bothered me :)
VaudeVillian67 chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
Great story so far, although I was really hoping it was a completed story. Is the next part going to be under a different title or will it be updated to the original?
P'tfami chapter 6 . 4/13/2007
First of all, I'm taking your warning on your profile page to heart:)

Secondly, I'm rather impressed with the flow of ideas in this DM/LL piece. I've read fics where the pair rather unconvincingly fall for each other, whereas this story tackles the differing viewpoints in a believable manner. Luna's astute observational skills of the people around her are amusing to read, as are Draco's, esp since they showcase a more humane side of him than the negative impression we get from the books.

Good luck with the creative processes on FS - 2.
Cloudless Dreamer chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
makes me sad there isn't anymore... *sighs* well I guess I just have to wait for your post story - hope it doesn't take too long... thanks for the read, even though it ended so soon.
haterofabandonedfics chapter 7 . 4/6/2007
i hate abandoned stories

Sarah }:[
AccountKillerkillerkillerkille chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
THANKS ALOT, you didnt think to mention this at the begining or in the summary, I really dislike reading un-completed fics :[ Can you please contact me when you have finished. Also this was mentioned in 2006, its now 2007, why hasnt it been posted yet? or finished on here? god this sucks, amazing story tho :]