Reviews for Snape's Student Sage revised
surlyjo chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
I'm really liking this story so far.

The grades are kind of odd, though. JKR has O for Outstanding,

E for Exceeds Expectations, A for Acceptable, and so forth.

I'm curious to find out the Potter-Malfoy connection.
ahomelesspirate chapter 29 . 11/28/2008
this is awesome. will give proper review when i finish whole story!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 29 . 12/6/2007
I finished the first story! This is like reading a really good book that you can't put down. I love this story!
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 21 . 12/6/2007
Every chapter is better than the last. I can't wait to read the other ones.
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
I know this story is all ready completed, but I thought I would review anyway. I love stories about Professor Snape, but this is my favorite one that I've read so far. I just started reading this story, but I hope I have time to read the rest of your Snape's Student Sage stories. I hope you don't mind me asking this, but how did you come up with this idea for these stories? I was just wondering. You're definatly on my favorite authors list.
cherlark chapter 11 . 10/15/2007
I haveb't actually read this story yet; I am copying and pasting it into Word so I can print it in its entirety. I have a question about chapter 8. I think the ending was cut off. Could you send me the entire chapter? I would greatly appreciate it.

Bravie chapter 29 . 8/14/2007
Dearest Jules,

It has been quite a ride. You are an absolutely amazing writer. I can honestly say that you are one of the best fanfic writers that I have come across ... definitely part of my top 10 favorite HP fanfic authors on the net. I have been blessed with so many hours of being immersed in Sage's world.

You have an amazing knack for keeping the canon characters in character. You write so well the facial details and description that I actually feel as if I am face to face with the characters themselves. I love stories that have vivid descriptions of characters and surroundings, it helps me get lost in their world. I especially love your descriptions of our beloved professor Snape. I actually cower while reading his angry lectures at Sage. I feel as if I am right there talking to him. Thanks for keeping professor Snape in character. I am glad he doesn't become soft and cuddly but I am delighted to still have a sneak peek at his cheerful side ;) Also, your characterizations of Sage brought me to tears many times. I love the interactions between them, especially the times when he is angry and lecturing Sage. Keep up the great work!

I apologize for the lack of detailed chapter by chapter reviews. As I am lucky enough to read a completed story, I have actually gone through and turned the entire story into 1 ebook file to put on my PDA. This way I can take it with me and escape into your world with every spare minute that I have. This way I do not have to be online in order to read your wonderful story. As such, I am writing one long review for you and just giving you stars for all the chapters. This story deserves so many more reviews. It is an absolute treasure. I am so content in knowing that even without anymore canon, there will still be so many more good fanfics out there.

Thank you for taking the time to continue writing and especially having the courage to share a part of you with the world. I feel so lucky to be able to read your writings. Your original character is very well written and thought out. I am glad that you devote time into developing Sage's character, giving a lot of background and not just plunging forward into the plot. Throughout the story, I feel that I have gotten to know him well enough and can relate with him. I find myself often either cheering him on or crying for him and every now and then, even with the greatest urge to whack him upside the head ;) I also truly enjoy your portrayal of Snape. You've given him so much more complexity and depth than canon.

I also love it that you leave many plot bunnies. I truly enjoy following your trail of clues and trying to guess what will happen next. All the plot twists make it so unexpected and interesting. Also the details of mythology, potions and spells that you incorporate make me amazed at the amount of research and background knowledge that you pour into the story.

Overall, I immensely enjoyed the first story of the series. I like the interactions that Sage experiences with the other Hogwarts students and staff. Also, the details that you included definitely made the story much more interesting and easy to visualize. I especially like how you intertwined your story into the actual events and plot of POA. You did it so well in such a way that it was completely believable and it kept with Canon. It followed POA with its own plot but never actually altered any events in POA. I felt like this story could have definitely happened and that JK Rowling merely neglected to tell us the story from this point of view in her novels. This makes the experience and journey through your world even more real.

I lack the writing skills to completely express my love and enjoyment of your story. All I can hope for is that you will continue writing and sharing your stories with the rest of us ;) Thank you again for such a wonderful experience and I look forward to reading the others in the series.

P.S. I would be honored if you will add my email to your update notification list. Thanks. -
Bravie chapter 28 . 8/14/2007
Bravie chapter 27 . 8/14/2007 busted. I'm scared for Sage.
Bravie chapter 26 . 8/14/2007
Bravie chapter 25 . 8/14/2007
Great chapter. I like the Sage and Snape interaction.
Bravie chapter 24 . 8/14/2007