Reviews for Farmers, Planters, and Sorcerers
Kijo-San chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
This story is really good, and I really hope you continue! It's very unique! Remember, you can't get reviews unless people know the story is there, and people won't know it's there unless it is updated .- James should marry Krista, Ann's daughter. I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

-Kijo
Moonlight Pilot chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
sorry but on the second chapter... 5 reviews for 3rd chapter... I got one...
Juzlovnsora chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
Wow! Great story you explain things really well. Cna't wait for next chappie please read some of my fics.
LittleJirachi chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Great story hope to read more soon!
Starlight the Wanderer chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
*Blink* Where were the sorcerers? A pretty good story, all in all. Needs more sal-details though. Hmm...must be hungry...please continue.
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hiya! It's me again! XP Just wanted to thank you for reading some of my fanfics! _ I appreciate it! LOL!
Nashi-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hehe, I liked it~. Poor little Jamie... I can see her rolled in a ball on the bus... it's so cute... and sad... Poor baby! I just wanna give her a hug!

Update Soon~.

-Nashi
Ksim3000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I've just read this and I think it is well written and very good too! Also, what time period is it based in? Will it be in the future with HI-Tech Computer's our just our world? Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter!
Fairy Friend chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
_ Great fanfic! I really loved the detail you used! I hope you can check out some of my fanfics as well! Hope to see more from you soon! XD I've added you to favorite authors along with your story!

~*~*Fairy Friend*~*~
LCDM chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Cockaroaches for dinner? Is this America? Anyway, here's my review. It's pretty good, I'm guessing the characters are grandchildren of the regular characters, which seems to be a popular trend right now. Well not nessecarily grandchildren, but relatives being the focus of attention.