Reviews for The Tranfers
Toutebelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
"You're getting fired?" I just love the reference to the Powerpuff Girls! :D
The West Side Robin chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
Well i was going to flame you but i cant because You say that you dont want flames. i just want to let you know that flamming Darkleo/truman wasnt very NICE. He might be a bad author but YOU HAVE GOT TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE! Sorry aout that, The story is fantastic. It's kinda insane. Just remeber to no criticize other's stories. That still wont help for the others to find out what you did wrong. Anyway, again great job.

Aloha, Darth Yuen of Death
Wing Omega chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
This looks insane. I love insanity!
Wild Goose chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
*cringe* Well, since you said I can't email you, this is the only way I'll be able to maintain contact with you, I suppose. 1st, off, about your story...re-reading the Transfers, I liked it better than the first time, and it's quite okay.
Now to the reply to your review. *gulp* My apologies about Minerva, I forgot to mention that, really. It was a mistake! I hadn't slept for 22 hours when I posted it! Gomen asai! As for Ayane's callsign, "Shippu", that's a referene to GK21, in a scene where Satoka calls her "Shippu no Ukiya Ayane."
I'm sorry to hear that you got in a fight with your mom, and that I can't email you... I'm no longer an active member of the forums. If you want to look for me, find me at .com , the Forums of Strike Fiss. I'll be there, under the screen name of Wild Goose. hope to see you there...
And please don't throw away any artwork of Minerva-chan... and I'm really sorry I made you mad. Will you forgive me? With heartfelt apologies (and a really soft and sorry heart),
Jon.
(P.S. that 40 Days stuff... you're doing Purpose Driven Life, right? And Superioir Defender is SUPPOSED to suck. _)
Wild Goose 01 chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
! _;;
Okay, _now_ that I'm under control...You have an interesting take on the whole GK21 univers, Blades. It is funny, esp. the part with Kageyama's cup ramen falling on top of his head...that's just too far out from his image as this stern cold guy, so it was funny. Are you trying to parody him? _
Okay, so Will's an idiot who bursts into song. It does seem a bit overused, but its okay, although I doubt that they'd accept US dollars in Japan. Ah, well, never mind.
So far, so good, and I'm waiting anxiously for the next installment. By the way, do you mind if at some point I crossover my story with yoour fic? That might be interesting...anyway, email me back. Once again, good first effort, and keep it up! (And no, I'm not dead)
Gnirb Krad chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Can't say much, because:

a)I'm a n00b when it comes to writing

b)Too short?

Overall, OK. However, you've established the fact that Jun Thunders is alive. This is one important fact; some of us out here love to nitpick, so beware. Ayane appears to be slightly ooc. Well, she's supposed to be the silent and moody type, no? Something like that. Miu is...annoying as usual, though I doubt that even she would've asked Kageyama something like that. The converstaion's still OK, but it felt...odd. One more important thing : you've established the fact that AEGIS, and AEGIS Far East is still operating. That...did not quite fit in, in my opinion. But it's just me. So write on!
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
'This is stupid, man... You don't need to explain to everybody how to submit a review... This is utterly humorous. So as to your story... You are making me smile with those attitudes you have on the characters. You hit them right on target. By the way, this story isn't like Wild Goose 01's. Just try not to follow his story plot, that would be good. One more thing, you spell excited wrongly. Anyways, keep up the good work. Looking forward to 'the New Kids on the Block', dude!1!'

As exactly what he said, you must continue with your story. Flamers or not, keep on writing. I don't care what the flamers writes, just keep on rolling. That's all i want to say. See you sooN!
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Hi there, Blades! So far, it appears okay, but this chapter is kinda short...anyway, i cansee the similarities with my fic, but then, I did approve so I guess I can't complain...much _

Good try, but it feels a bit disjointed (not enough exposition). I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Ganbatte! Keep on writing!