Reviews for Dead Pool
Rumour of an Alchemist chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
In answer to the point you raise in the Author Notes about throwing knives, I believe Simon Templar loses Anna in 'The Saint Closes the Case' during his efforts to rescue an abducted Patricia from the clutches of Reyt Marius' henchmen.

I enjoyed reading this Saint crossover and a couple of the other ones you've done. Thanks for posting them. :)
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Nice story. It's good to find someone who's a fan of the *real* Saint, and you've kept him nicely in character. Neat way of linking into Buffy surviving S1, as well.
A Gentleman of Leisure (aka AGOL)
McFarfetch chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Really enjoyed your story and hope you will do more of the same. I understand what you mean by not using American pop culture characters, but hopefully you could use English pop culture characters (off the top of my head I could only come up with Hercule Poirot, Bulldog Drummond, and Doctor Who and I don't know those are characters you are comfortable with)
Playing Passerine chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
you always write the most original stuff. i feel like i should thank you for that ;)

i think i quite like this as is. no need to throw in more classic characters :)
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I've had several e-mails suggesting I write sequels or stories involving the Green Hornet, Shadow, etc. Just to make it clear, this won't be happening. I know almost nothing about these characters; their stories have simply never been widely available in Britain, whereas the Saint books were on sale everywhere, the TV series ran for a number of years, etc. Maybe someone who knows something about these characters might want to try it; I don't.

Sorry.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Its nice to see one of the classic heros return to the ranks of fan fiction. Now, perhaps with the need to get a newspaper going, either on the High School or College level, maybe Britt Reid should be asked to give such a speech and offer an endowment as well. That would bring in the Green Hornet in on Sunnydale's night life. If not the Hornet, perhaps Lamont Cranston. *WHO KNOWS WHAT EVIL LURKS WITHIN THE HEARTS OF MEN... THE SHADOW KNOWS!*