Reviews for Inbetween
Elements1999 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
great story, i loved it
MrGooseyMoose chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
I'm finally returning to this fic, after a long long long long long long long long time! Haha, I read this about a year ago, and as with the rest of your taito fics this was one of the first fics I ever read! I'd best get to reviewing it, then! :D

Aheeeem...so yeah, the main thing that stands out here, I think, is how well you handle the insecurities that many kids feel around this age, especially when it comes to getting grown. It's tough to express such a theme, but I think you did so extremely well. Awesome! :D

Also, it's been a while since I've read a fic where Tai is this cutesy! :D He tends to be very macho ;) ...but here he's soft, sweet and cuddly, whilst retaining the boyish charm that he had in the show. :):)

Candid Ishida, it's been a real honour to read your stories, and I'm sure that I'll continue to read them for many years to come. Thank you for everything you've offered to the taito fandom! :)

*PS Yes, I'm veeeery complimentary of you. But what do you expect? You're a celebrity to me! ;) Hahahaha all the best ;) xx
mina chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
My bad! it was finished. SWET!
mina chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
know there's no point begging for a cont as its so old but just wanted to say story was awesome, very original premise and very well written :) good job!
hikarienzeru chapter 2 . 2/8/2005
aw that was SO kawaii! i loved it, made me smile the whole time i was reading it. this was one of thoughs perfect story's keep up the good work, its GREAT!_
Yamachi Water Violet chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Yay i love this fic im glad i found it again!
Sibilant Whisper chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
That was adorably Kawaii, you have such a talent. _ Favs! You're a great author.
apersonsomewhere chapter 2 . 8/4/2004
Chiharu: That was so beautiful, really cute. I love it! The ending was great. A very excellent fic!

Yugure:...so sweet...so romantic...so FLUFFY!
krad chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Very cute...

It seems more like a Yamachi than a Taito, but either way the story was good!
WardenMistress chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Kawaii! That was the cutest Taito fic I've read! _ You're a really good writer, I felt bad for Tai but he caught up to Yama in the end, excellent story!
WardenMistress chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
This story is really cute and sexy! Tai and Yama _ yay! I just finished writing the 1st chapter to my Taito fic but I think yours is r eally good, Yama sounded really hot _~ As he isn't already...but hehehe him taller than Tai, kawaii!
Devina chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
thats so cute!
Tsukino Akume chapter 2 . 12/3/2003
Absolutely adorable! Oblivious Tai is too cute. And I love Matt being the loving boyfriend even when Tai's being silly. Keep up the good work!
DarkBryna1724 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Aww! This was so cute! Poor Tai...great ending *blushes* I loved the fic...*grins*
some chick chapter 2 . 11/24/2003
the love! the romance! *coos* THE FLUFF! lol. i'm gald i "went on" and read the rest. very cute. poor tai! didn't notice what was right in front of his face. YAMA'S NOSE!