Reviews for Big Boys Don't Cry
libby
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
good story
DyingStar chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
OK, please tell me Libby was the mystery girl. She was, wasn't she? She was the mystery girl, right?

Anyway, this fic was so sweet. And funny. And also sad. I laughed when that tear started rolling down Sheen's cheek, but then I went, "D'awww!" and felt bad. But yeah, this story was really cute. :
Midnight Sun-n-Ivory Moon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
AWWWW TO CUTE!:-)
penguinsrcutexoxo chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Great story! And the mystery girl is Libby right?
TheKeyIsLove chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I'm guessing the girl was Libby? -Lol- Too perfect!

So cute, I could so imagine that happening... it would explain why he's so obsessed with her, anyway...

Loved it! Keep writing more, please!
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Aw, how sweet! I loved the story. So cute! You're a good author.
Batgirl435 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Ohh! That's such a cute way to meet! And it's something they both would (probably) do too!
hushedthoughts chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
cute _ i love stories about characters when they were little kids!
Cielo VII chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
oh my god that was SO damn fuckin cute! now give me a frickin cookie i'm going to accept yo challenge!
1K-P-L5 chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
hello my name is kat and I have read a lot of you jimmy's fics and they are really wonderful, you're a verry good writer and I love the way you write. I've got in in your profile and saw that there has been a long time since you write a jimmy neutron fic, so thats why I'm asking you to write one if you can because I really love the way you write about Sheen and Libby it's completely wonderful.

so if you can please write something more about SL or JC whatever you want.

I hope see you soon

kisses

kat
greg9570 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Go to the store. Once you get there, buy some large, heavy-duty trash bags. Kindly don't litter, and deposit your story into one of the bags. Make sure you have a large enough dumpster for it. I hope the garbage men can find a large enough landfill.
snowboarder9 chapter 1 . 5/31/2005
nice story, the girl was Libby, that's why she smiled when Sheen looked at her when Cindy asked him
shadowedstar213 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
THE GIRL WAS LIBBY! MWAHAHAHA! very cute story!
Midnight el Gatito chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Oh! That is just SO cute! Nice, and it makes you think, you know? (huggles Sheen) He he!