Reviews for Lying Leads To Trouble
Ladybug chapter 15 . 4/16/2004
Ok...I'm confused. Who was the girl that Heero was with at the end? I'm sure it was Relena, since it's a HxR fic. At least I hope so. I like the story though.
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
hmmz who's the girl Relena ... not really sure ... just a guess anyways ... it's kinda short and ruched but thats okay ... good job )
Kristin chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
I just finished reading "Lying Leads to Trouble" and I must say I was rather confused at the end, who was with Heero in chapter 15? Unless you meant it to be open to interpretation i would like to suggest a little more clarity. Otherwise I liked the story.
Airen2 chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
Which one died? It could have been Relena, but could someone eles shot Cherry before she shot Relena?
I dunno chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
~~I like your story but your epilogue seems rush~~
raigne chapter 15 . 4/13/2004
ok so who died? it's cherry right? i'm sorry i just want everything to be clear. :D
Airen2 chapter 14 . 4/12/2004
I hope that the chapter was misnamed it's not the end. Did anyone get shot when the gun went off? Is Heero going to make up with Relena?
Anrui Shino chapter 15 . 4/12/2004
aha...i finally read it...well, this was quite the fic! n e ways...i shall IM u wen u get online (if i hvnt already p) ~An (who is now whisper P)
angelofdarkness chapter 14 . 4/12/2004
O_O why on earth is this chapter called 'the end' if it implies that relena dies in the end? what kind of ending is that? please add another chapter and make it a happy ending! i really really love this story! please don't let it end there!
Kaze no Ato chapter 14 . 4/12/2004
O.O Whoa...didn't expect that. I really love this fic! Good work.
~Minmay~
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 14 . 4/12/2004
whoa! wow a lot happened in the chapter ... and 2 guns were pulled on relena kinda funny andways good job .. happy easter!
TeigraLyall chapter 14 . 4/12/2004
Keep up the good work.
jisAtsU siLENcE chapter 13 . 4/8/2004
NO! THERE DEAD! -sob sob sob- lolz ... well i hope not! grrz tht would totally suck! .. anyways interesting great job! can't wait for the next chapter! )
Kaze no Ato chapter 13 . 4/6/2004
Ack! I want to know what happens! *pouts* I like this story a lot, please continue soon!
Ladybug chapter 13 . 4/6/2004
Ahh! You are so evil. I hate cliffhangers, yet I sometimes like them. ; I hope Heero and Relena don't die! I wonder what is Relena's big secret that Duo is going to reveal. Update soon!