Reviews for All He Ever Saw
RainbowWoman chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Very good work! I greatly approve! As hip and with it as PotC is, it's true that many people are over looking the fact that Will/Jack wouldn't EXACTLY be approved of...Yours is the first fic I've seen to address this. And as I've said, done very well! Hats off to you! *bows*
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
This was so sad. It made me cry. Poor dreaming boy.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Quite different, I'll give you that. I like the beginning a lot better than the middle section and the end... not so much because it was dark, but because the middle and the end don't really mesh quite as well with it. If Elizabeth offered them up on the proverbial silver platter, and enjoyed it, I don't really thing she'd be giving any apologies later. Just my opinion on the matter though. Good writing none the less _
PolnocnyLiska chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
That was really confusing. o.o
DreaBean chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
whoa whoa whoa...are jack and will DEAD! AGH! but continue all the same...
Vindali chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
*sniffles* Poor little kid! Poor little blind kid! And poor Jack and Will! Die Elizabeth! She smiled! while they were dying! *sniffles* Very well written Kuma *nods* Very well indeed. I laughed, I cried, well maybe not laughed... or cried... but I thought about it! *sniffles* And I'm denying the boy jeritage cause Norrington knocked Elizabeth up and left her! MWHAHAHA! But seriously, great work Kuma_V