Reviews for Yugi Puts the Millenium Puzzle Together
Yami'sGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
That shit was so funny!

Yami-You think everything is funny.

Me-SHUD UP!

Yami- -.- I shall never know y I am your boyfirend.

Me- Because you love me!
Diebound chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Humor is not really my thing but what the fuck, this shit was hilarious! and I'm soo not in the mood for laughing and I did lol

Y. Marik- (throws flowers) she laughed! she laughed! TA-DA! thank you, thank you...

See, told ya, I'm hyper, anyway, nice...thing...is it a fic?
demon girl9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
bakura is mine
but i love the story
america chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I personaly thought that was hilarious*laughs continuesly*!
Gundamknight chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
I think it was very interesting and very cool and i really feel sorry for little Yugi
EAA chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
DA HELL'S GOING ON HERE?
THIS WAS FUNNY AS FUCK!
Cyborg0021 chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
(Laughing head off)
LOL LOL LOL! THIS KILLED ME! MY MOM THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY! I LOVED IT!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
_ Fun.
clara200 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Hehe poor yugi.
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Um...A little strange, but then the best humor fics usually are. I don't mean that as an insult.

I just read your bio. I love your taste in music! Well, country's usually just about the only thing I listen to...

A quick note I wanted to say on 'The Thunder Rolls.' It's not really two versions, it's just that whoever chooses if something's banned from the radio or whatever didn't think the last verse was 'appropriate' for the radio. I don't know why; I've heard a lot worse things on the radio. I, fortunatly, have a video that my mom recorded of a Garth Brooks concert on TV, and he sang the last verse. I agree, it is the best part.

Your story was well-written. I like your Redwall fic better, but that could just be because I'm a Redwall fanatic.

Stormrose Dewleaf
LastSheikah chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
LS: 0_o That was...

Talli: 0_o a little weird..

Lena: WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!*falls off spinny chair* SO...WHAHAHA...FUNNY!...
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Heheheh - funny. Lol, i cant wait until you post up *Dun dun dun* the NEXT chapter XD
Ashley the true Yugioh fanatic chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
That was odd! O_O I'm with Bakura! O_O O_O O_O OK, I'm tired of looking like that!
rlenavampyre14 chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
hehehe

isn't he supposed to be in 9th grade?

how many times did he fail?

8*314?

you need to take a math lesson my confused friend

any way I liked it
Reine Keri chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
lol! I LOVE THIS FICCIE! On my fave list it goes!

8 years. . .poor Yugi. . V.V Pfft. . .BWA HAHAHAHA! XD XD XD