Reviews for Hero in his Eyes
Doriath.Luthien chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I have no words to describe it. Your work was super hiper mega well written, and it is sweet enough and it dramatic enough, all in the right measure. The structure is verry good, too. The repeating of the last phase in each part of the text was a great idea and it gave a nice aspect to the story. The story is also beautiful, it really made me cry! The loyalty between those two is gonna kill me someday xD
That was the most enormous one shot I've ever read but you kept the reader glued to it all the time, for it is very interesting :)
Thanks for posting this :D

LĂșthien
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Eluvashar chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Well... I'm just a few years late with this story but I am glad I eventually found it.

This is simply amazing writing, I can't believe I got all teary eyed at the end.

Great portrayal of the characters, great plot, great all-round story.

Le hannon mellon nin for sharing this.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
i love how you repeat the same line at the end of each part.

Legolas was hero in Estel's eyes.
pebblesm chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was beautiful...

and made me cry :)
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
loved it xD
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This is definitely one of the very best stories I have read, if not the best one. I am so happy you reviewed my story, otherwise I would have never discovered this masterpiece, and I am so glad that I did. Maybe about two or three stories have made me smile and cry at the same time, and this one suddenly did.

I laughed so much at little Estel and his three-year-old bear :) The falling and catching was such a great touch, as were the words that they will always be Estel and Lelass. I would have left this wonderful story a much longer review, but I'm crying right now and it's hard to form coherent sentences :)

Now indeed I see that we like their friendship at the same level. Well done!
Foxgurl0000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
This is such an awesome story, I got all choked up reading it. You're an amazing author, keep writing!
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I like this story about Legolas's friendship with Aragorn.
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
That made me cry! It was so sweet.

I thought in the beginning that this would end with Aragorn's death, and ARAGORN being a hero in LEGOLAS'S eyes. But, I liked how it ended. Very, very sweet.
lulu belle chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
*sniff sniff* yet again, reading this story brings tears to my eyes, and as same before, thankfully everyone else is asleep. lol. I found the song "Wind Beneath My Wings" and played it during the parts you featured the song. This story is so sad.. But I love how your portray Legolas: he is a best friend, guardian, protector, brother. It's a good change to not see him the haunted, tortured soul that I have read of late.. Though it doesn't mean I still don't enjoy a good Legolas torture story. lol. I really love how you keep incorporating "I will never let you fall, Estel.". I will probably cry later tonight-I mean this morning. 1:40. With algebra, geography, spanish, and english left. Oh Joy. school in 5 1/2 hrs. Goody-Goody gumdrops. lol. I LOVE this story. It is really good, and will always remain a favorite of mine. I love the joyful, but caring elf you have here. It is a good break from the abused, and depressed ones I normally read about.. Great job, and keep up the great work!

Love and good luck!

lulu belle

ps-maybe if you slip me a dr pepper, I will be awake enough to finish at least algebra tonigh-this morning, and read Risk of Yesterday?.. NO? FINE! BE THAT WAY! I'LL JUST GO DO MY HOMEWORK THEN!

Leoglas: finally! PEACE! Unlike you, I never had a break from her this WHOLE time. And I don't like having to do her chores, or living with her. You don't know how torturous it is! And now she has three personalities on this website! AIER, and CHILD SCISSORS! And they torture me!

ME: Leoglas! I need some help with algebra, what is the answer to #1? x-y5?

Legolas: 397,878,543

ME:.. OK! #2..

legolas: -_-
Deadly Chakram chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I kid you not when I say that tears are literally streaming down my face. Utterly beautiful my friend. The love between Legolas and Aragorn is so well written. And I love how Legolas is Aragorn's hero. Somehow, I also feel that Aragorn is Legolas' hero. Thank you for such a heart warming (and heart breaking!) story.
KeshieShimmer chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This is possibly one of the best fanfics I have ever read.
Skande1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
OH MY GOSH! This is my favorite story of all time on ! This is so amazing! You are the only author who has ever made me cry! Ever! And I read fanfiction 24/7! I love love love this story! It's so sweet how Estel/Aragorn/Elessar is always looking up to Legolas so much! I also liked how it goes through diferent times throughout the years! This story is truly extraordinary, amazing, and brilliant! You should be very very proud of this! I LOVED it so much! Keep up the good work!
Gozilla chapter 1 . 6/2/2004