Reviews for Magical Ghost Go Princess Akari
Plasma57 chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Excellent story, please update soon.
Yameko chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I greatly enjoyed this story.
However your story title is a bit misleading. xD at first I thought it would be something very immature and not so well written, but I'm glad I decided to give it a try.
It's so sad that it was updated so long ago, but I'll still hope you will continue someday.
Blastnite chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Such an amazing story, I beg you please update it, I want to see how this story turns out! A new idea that I would love to see be continued.
trincam2011 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This is interesting. Hope you will update this year 2012 :)
Haruna Pan chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Wouldn't Hikaru be hurt by this return? In his shoes, I think that it would stung me as hell to know that Sai is with someone else now and he isn't contacting him at all, not even a little message in some form or another. I somehow get the feeling that Hikaru would never get over him and his sense of guilt in that matter. I think he would feel left behind at that point... even as I can almost picture a brilliant last game between Sai and Hikaru for the student to finally surpass the master. From what I can tell of you so far, you should have some plans for the three of them, so I'll hope I'll get to see them take a form someday. I'll be waiting to read more, thank you!

Matta itsuka ni...

Pan
Haruna Pan chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Well, girls do sometimes turn up to be more mature than boys at early ages. Akari is actually quite charming, in the way in which you portray her in this story i mean, not that she wasn't in her original form though. It's so interesting to observe her interactions with Sai and the mystery around Hikaru hasn't dimmed a bit. It had made him grow more mature and deep and it keeps him enticing somehow. I like the ideas around which you've built up your stories of 'Hikaru no Go' so thanks for the entertaining me.
A Selfish Writer chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Incredible! Love it! I held my breath when I read this story! I cannot describe it in words, but this story is perfect! This is the first time I see a romance HnG fic-with Akari and go as its focuses- turn out to be this good!

And you are not fair... You left us a preview that made us hanging and wondering there... I want to know what will happen next and what will happen with HikaruxAkari. My couriosity is eating me.

I'll be waiting for the next update with eagerness! Keep going! :D

Miss Otaku
J-Kid chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I really wish there were more updates to this. I was just thinking the other day how strange it was that Akari's never given a chance to have a ghostly possession by Sai, and then I found this story- but it's not been updated in almost- wow- sixteen years.
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010

YAY! Want to read morez! :3
orangegreengirl chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
update!
knguy2 chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
This is just mere prediction.

You know that voice in the prologue... Well... In Fujiwara, that guy that cheated in his game with Sai... Could he be that voice? This is just a prediction! Nothing more!

Now I can see why it seems like a magical girl feel to it! (I see many magical girls anime and read many of this category too!)

Oo! Oo! Oo! Is Sai and Akari gonna save Hikaru from that guy that cheated? That would make it feel more magical girly like!

That was just my own fantasy!

Though it will be cool...

Anyway, it is sad that when Akari and Sai met up with Hikaru who couldn't see Sai at all.

Akari should've told Hikaru because he is the only one who knows what & who Sai actually is.

This gotta be Hikaru x Akari!
knguy2 chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
This story is actually one of the few stories I read in the Hikago section. Anyway, I wanna ask why this have a magical girl (mahou shoujo)?
knguy2 chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
This better be Hikaru x Akari! To say, this section nearly lacks male and female coupling. Will Akari prevent Hikaru from knowing Sai is back? Hikaru will maybe perhaps analyze the games Akari or at least Sai played in NetGo... Anyway, is Sai back to help Akari find her path or get Akari and Hikaru together?