Reviews for Shadow Behind the Throne
Kandida chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
great great arc story that i have never thought of ! excellent
kyunghi chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was really sweet. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
Jillian A.K chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Dear Cyberwolf,
This is a fantastic story, though I feel the affiliation with Gundam Wing lessons its glory somehow. It started out so original and free because you took so long to name the characters, and then gave Heero the name of Adian, that to tie it to anything not of your own creation seems to diminish it.
Therefore, I must suggest that you repost this on with a few changes, of course. You can make up any reincarnation you choose if you wish to keep the theme of soul mates always finding each other "again and again and again."
Thank you for sharing this treasure. I enjoyed it immensely.
~Mara Roberts
Former Angel chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
*jaw dropping to the ground* Wow. I know I should say something more profound, but that's the first throught that pops into my mind. . . Wow!

It's a well written story, I like it very much! I'm it was recommended to me. I hope that you have more stories planned, you've got a talent with the written language.
Aegean1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Wow! Very well written! I saw it when I was checking for a possible title earlier today, and came back to read it. I am really glad I did. Keep up the wonderful work!
Katie chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
I don't know what to say. That was very good! I have never pictured Treize as Heero's brother, but it fits. In an odd sort of way. Very good story though!
galli-vi chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
*sigh* reread it for the umpteenth time..and yet it never gets old. I love and am in awe of your writing...ever notice that both Trieze and Heero sometimes share the same Dorothy eyebrows? Albeit a little more discreetly... -_-
angelic1090 chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Oh! Treize and Heero WERE brothers...
Tamisha chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
This piece was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm glad I read it. Pure joy for a diehard 1xR lover like me. The idea to use Treize (it was Treize, right?) as the narrator was quite unexpected, but the brother dynamic worked well. Now that I've read this, their eyes do look alike . . .
ani-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
you are good. No, not just good, but GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!

as in VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD! EXTREMELY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODD!

::hahaha:: i love it! it's like reading poetry, in a way. keep up the good work!
Axisor chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
that was cool-too cool- i'd ruin it's coolness w/ whatever i'd day about it so i won't even try. :รพ
abyssinian chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
oh my gosh. that was incredible! very, very well-written. keep on writing. i'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
yogi chapter 1 . 1/2/2001
i loved that story it rocked it was so good especially from his "brothers" pov
volleychick08 chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
That was so unbelievably awesome! I absolutely loved it! You did such an incredible job...the story was captivating and totally excellent! When I started reading, I had no idea what it would be about...I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely keep writing, and once again: Wonderful, wonderful job! Later! .~