Reviews for Return to the Past
Lina Trinch chapter 18 . 8/25/2005
Very nice. I always did wonder about all the future stuff. Anyway, one of the many things I love about this FF is how you put the fights in such detail, very awsome. Also, how the characters (Trunks & Kai) where pretty much created from Goku, Gohan & Vegita. Very nice. I hope for this story to be encouragment for my stories (when I write them that is).
Handstand Headstand chapter 18 . 8/23/2005
I know how ya feel, Vegeta was pathetic in that movie...

Nice chapter, take your time updating why dontcha? P

Only joking, keep up the good work.

And I think Brolly's strength is in between Super Saiyan 2 and 3...

But that's just a rough estimate, I'm going by what I think and the game Budokai 3 )
reviewer not a writer chapter 18 . 8/13/2005
cool
InuSaiyan007 chapter 18 . 8/11/2005
Yes! but how come you took so long! well i guess i shouldn't say anything since it's been about 7 months since i last updated my fic. so your going to trunks a girl frien huh? perhaps i could help you out with that if you let but plz don't make it a weird couple like trunks and videl which i have seen and that pissed me off to no end maybe even more so then trunks pan parrings god i hate those! anywho really great chapter but next time plz try to make it longer oh and happy driving but don't forget about your really awesome fanfic! _ ja ne
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 18 . 8/10/2005
Aw man! Evil cliffy! But now you just know that Trunks is seriously gonna get hurt! If you act like Vegeta, then you're sure to struggle. Poor Kia though! Good chapter. UPDATE SOON!
KyLewin chapter 18 . 8/10/2005
FYI, I believe the name you are looking for is Akira Toriyama...if you're curious.

Anyway, I liked this chapter for a variety of reasons, but mostly because I like Trunks becoming a bit more like his father and taking exception to the fact that he was surpassed by some one younger than him who couldn't even transform when they first met. It makes Trunks a bit more of a real character in my opinion. I also liked that Kia didn't have too big of a part here, nothing against the kid, but I prefer Trunks over him.

As for whether or not Vegeta could transform when the original timeline androids arrived, I tend to think that he could. Simply because he was so obsessed with getting his hands on the power of a super saiyan after he discovered that Goku had been able to do it. I suppose it could have been an error by the Trunks' Special artists, but I like to think that Vegeta would have reached his goal no matter what (and it was pretty clearly shown that the two androids still could have handled him even if he could transform).

Anyway, keep up the good work. Enjoy your new found car driving freedom, but don't forget to update soon.
InuSaiyan007 chapter 17 . 7/23/2005
hello! another good chapter in my opinion. happy to know that the next ch. will be coming soon. thats better than i can do i haven't updated my fic in like six months or so... yeah anyways. if only i were there when trunks came out of the regen. tank... well a girl can dream can't she? i thought the flashback thing was kinda cool but plz make sure the next ch. is longer. i can't wait to see trunks's full potential
KyLewin chapter 17 . 7/5/2005
Well, don't worry about being lazy...it happens (speaking of which, I should probably be thinking about my next chapter as well). I personally really liked the flash back scene, it was really well done. Only problem I caught in there is that I think Vegeta actually was a Super Saiyan when he was killed by the androids (if I remember the Trunks Special correctly). It was just a real quick clip of him getting blasted, but I'm pretty sure his hair was blond.

Anyway, that aside, this was a good chapter and it's good to see your story being updated again. I look forward to your Wednesday update. Keep up the good work.
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 17 . 6/25/2005
Oh I forgot to ask you... is Trunks a Super Saiyan 2 yet? He friggin needs to ascend darnet!
BballAnimeLover89 chapter 17 . 6/25/2005
*snicker* Oh sorry, did my outburst scare you. Hehe. Anyways, Good chapter dude as always! But the whole Trunks bein embarrased wuz friggin hilarious! LOL Poor guy. Anxious to see what course of action Trunks will take after hearing about Cell. UPDATE SOON!
Handstand Headstand chapter 17 . 6/25/2005
Yeah, Brolly was uber strong, he started out looking really scrawny and he had a Power Level of 10,0... Then he transformed into LSSJ and beat the fuck out of everyone...

Nice chapter, try and update quicker P
InuSaiyan007 chapter 16 . 5/13/2005
hello. i'd like to say that your stories pretty good but something is really bothering me and that is the fact that you still have everyone thinking that trunks was weak when he wasn't he was still suffering from the other battle, that and how kia is so many times stonger than him. trunks needs to bounce back or something plz. it would make your story so much better. don't get me wrong, i am not flaming you but plz make trunks get stronger and a bit more credit. your story is still good; i'll be waiting for the next ch. so update soon_
Handstand Headstand chapter 16 . 4/26/2005
dude, i just gotta warn you, if you kill off trunks, god help you, anywho nice chapter, keep updating and if you have time could you check out my first fic? kia is the new LSSJ, kinda obvious, but how can he be LSSJ when it hasnt been so many thousands of years after Brolly? or was brolly never born in this timeline? im so confused, keep updating!
Erica chapter 16 . 4/21/2005
AH! *screams exitedly and hugs Midnight 46* CELL IS BACK! YES! He's the best flippin villain in the DBZ world! And he's gonna TRY and ABSORB Trunks! *jumps up and down* OH I CAN'T WAIT! But please if you ARE planning to let Trunks get absorbed, please wait a bit more chapters and let Trunks put up a good fight! Seein him struggle is so... satisfying.

MUAHAHAHA! *clears throat* Sry bout that.

SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! THIS STORY IS SO FLIPPIN AWESOME!

UPDATE SOON OR U WILL FEEL MY WRATH! lol
KyLewin chapter 16 . 4/20/2005
Wow, Cell's coming back, that's crazy. I wonder how the good guys are going to make it through this one. If Cell is even close to his power level when he reached his perfect form in the other timeline then he's going to wipe the floor with Trunks, plus Buu can take anyone who isn't at SSJ3...things sure aren't looking good for our heroes. I can't wait for more, keep up the good work (and get some sleep!).
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »