Reviews for Atlantis
Rein Elanor chapter 12 . 7/18/2004
Hi! I just finished your story, and I loved it. I didn't mind you killing Harry, so don't worry about that. It's necessary sometimes. :) I loved the romance (I'm a sucker for romance) and really, I think your English is quite good. All in all, it was a lovely fic.
Ezmerelda chapter 12 . 5/15/2004
Wonderful story, I even liked the ending - it was cautiously hopeful, which is very in keeping with the characters.
Thanks for writing! ~"~
Ezmerelda chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
"Are you serious, sir?"
No, I'm Severus, he thought.
I'm still giggling over that - I don't believe I've ever read Severus making this joke, although I've read several fics that depict Sirius making it. It's much funnier when Severus does it, possibly because it's so unexpected.
On to the next chapter... ~"~
Saavik13 chapter 12 . 1/9/2004
hahahahahahahahahahahahah! you ended it there! no juicy first-time scenes? No romance? No ackward teaching moments?
I love the story. It's great. But I WANT MORE!
please? With a Severus on top?
SugarIcing chapter 12 . 12/18/2003
this was awesome! Severus Snape is probably my favorite teacher besides Remus Lupin. great story!
icing :P
Random Loves chapter 12 . 12/15/2003
Thanks for a great story, mean ending, but hey, its your story.
wallyflower chapter 12 . 12/14/2003
I'm almost sorry you updated, because now it's over and I don't have any more chapters to look forward to... but anyway, a nicer conclusion I couldn't have written. Never too sweet and never too mushy, and their parting at Diagon Alley is just perfect-one part closure for the past, and one part anticipation for the future. Simply lovely. Please, do write more.
SueAdams chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
*happy sigh* good story! :) Thanks! Melissa
Julkat007 chapter 12 . 12/13/2003
great story...
Sunsetcheetah chapter 12 . 12/12/2003
This is a great fic and i'm glad you wrote it and followed it to the end.
Thanks for a great read... Hopefully we'll see some more S/H stories from you!
Check ya later CAtz!
Melwasul chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
I love this fic! Does it really have to end so soon? And I don't mind Harry being dead, actually I think it's quite logical. I think your writing style is really good and this story... Man, I wish I was Hermione! ;)
Melwasul
Raquelos chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
I don't think this fic has lost anything by Harry's death as he was on the periphery anyway. There are several fics out there which have Harry die in the final show down with Voldy, lets face it, there are only 3 ways for that to go - Hary dies, Voldy dies, they both die. Just remember to leave SS & HG standing at the end and I'll be happy! I really like the dynamics in this story and the way you are writing it. Don't be discouraged! :)
SugarIcing chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
aw...that was cute. i lurve Severus. he rocks THE world. this is SUCH a good story. i've got to go, but i have to say, CONTINUE!
icing :P
wallyflower chapter 11 . 12/3/2003
I can't imagine how I could have missed this story before. It's very well-written (if a bit anticlimactic at the parts describing the demise of both Harry and Voldemort), and the characterizations for Snape and Hermione are well done (although I have reservations about Dumbledore, who could actually find it in himself to chuckle and think about trivial orders of merlin not long after he'd found out about Harry's death). I am most amazed at the budding relationship between SS and HG; it has been done so gradually, and so believably. And I *heart* what Snape said to her, here in this most recent of chapters. "You are tearing my world apart." I can believe it.
Please update soon - C
KnightMaria chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
WOO! What a closing line! You're killing us here! :D MORE, PLEASE!