Reviews for Momma Don't Preach
Emmasgirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
nice, ah liked how Mystique took it, ah know mah mama ain't gonna take it so well when she finds out ah'm bi, is dis jus gonna stay a one shot or ya gonna do more with dese two?
xxWalkingDisasterxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
uh...since when is Rogue gay?
sakuuya chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
How refreshingly anti-Romy! And your characterization of Mystique was absolutely wonderful. She was still her nasty, vicious self, but she managed to be a smidge motherly, too. I dunno how you pulled it off so well, but it was fantastic anyway.
Ludi chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
First off - loved the title. You have a knack for writing ordinary situations. All in all, I prefer them to your action stories, but then, I've always been more interested in psychology as opposed to action (even though i have been known to enjoy a bit of ass-kicking ;)

I'm still a bit dodgy about Rogue and Jen, but that's just my purist side talking. I'll get used to it :) And you surely do write 'em nicely, suh ;)

Favourite portrayal here though was Raven. Nice little play with viciousness fleshed out with a bit of humanity. Mystique and humanity? WTF?

Seriously though, good stuff, although there were some bits of dialogue that seemed a bit patchy. Otherwise, good set-up, good pacing and good characterisation :)
Sue Penkivech chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Nice story. I'm not sure how I feel about Rogue and Jenny, though they're cute together (I'm a Rogue/Remy fan myself), but Mystique actually reacted kind of...motherly. Which is a nice thing to see. No condemnation (well, she could hardly talk, but still); just pointed out what they'd be facing.

Nice!
Paige Dayspring chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Very interesting. I'm glad you brought up the part about how it was for Irene and Mystique. I also enjoyed the descriptions of the other inmates. First rate story!