Reviews for The Forbidden Medley: Spoofstyle!
gasp chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
DID SOMEONE SERIOUSLY DISS JULIAN IN THESE REVIEWS?

...not cool :'(
silver chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
super funny! Funniest freaking thing i have ever read! Proud to say i get most of the jokes! Don't stop writing or i'll cry [
Clairavance chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
I had tears running down my face from laughing so hard! This is really really good! :D

Please update soon! I LOVED how you got L.J. into it! Ga...and Julian... bwahahaha! Kinky bastard :)
Clairavance chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
JULIAN takes off his shirt and flexes his muscles to show JENNY. ALL GIRLS and JABLES drool - Jables drooled too? Ha ha ha ha ha!

ANITA: Where’s Zachary?

JENNY: A photograph of Julian ate him.

LOL, this is a brilliant spoof! I love it!
Origin Blue chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Um, not much more to say without repeating my last review, and that would be pretty boring would it not, and I'm not boring... am I... am I? Um, I'd better shut up now hadn't I
Origin Blue chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Heh, it's hilarious, I love rocky horror
Niia. Lady of Sorrow chapter 2 . 10/1/2005
*gnaws absentmindedly on Julian's shoulder* I want more please my starved imagination needs your spoofy writing...I'll give you cookies!
Tessandra chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
All right, this is brillaint, and going on my favorites immediately. Wow, I just snickered the entire time I read this.

To go through commenting:

Oh, Xander. Poor guy. Loved the song bit. And WHY isn't Spike a sexy vampire? Is too!

Julian, obviously, is just wonderful and needs a pedastal so he can be worshipped.

"THAT HURT! Do it again!" trés funny.

. . . I would be one of the Buffy and Angel fans . . . in the cage. . . Or part of the All Girls . . .

Made my day.
Elly chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Please don't take this as a flame but I truely don't find the humor in this piece of writing. It's just random tings happening with the Fobbiden Games as well as Buffy characters. Even for that kind of genre it lacks a certain wit that would make it a laugh-out-loud funny rather than just something insipid.
Sun flower chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
that was funny. go on with the story.
Clover Brook chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
He he! This is mad! It a crazily chaotic way! However (no, that's the wrong word...)
Nonetheless (nope, that means the same as however)
Therefore (that works!) I love it! It's all such a mix of wonderful things and can do no wrong except... I love Spike!
taintedlover5 chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Hey Anita, you probably know who I am ;) if not.. PAY MORE ATTENTION lol. like this spoof, vv funny. if u get chance, pls review my story on ficpress. thanx! Can't wait to see hugh grant in this *dribble dribble drool drool* lol
Taintedloverxx
btw is david in this, the david i know(little one)? :s
evilspoofauthorCassi chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
For the record, I've only read half of it so far. It's getting late and I'm kind of sleepy, so I'll review now and come back later to read the rest of it. Kay?
It's pretty good. I'm not familiar with all the characters, as I haven't seen or read everything here. But over all, it's funny. (pauses with a grin) Over 300 copies of the Forbidden Game..you're doing better than me. I only have four of each. two of each of the books and 2 Collector's editions. For the record, the individual books are better..because the pictures on the fronts are cuter. *_*
Anyhow, I'll be back for the rest of it when I can see straight. Nite!-Cassi
alex chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
kill julian, see if i care. he deserves to die, bloody blonde haired blue eyed bastard.
i like it. yup. however, i think it needs hugh grant in. you know what i mean anita. *clears throat*
anyway, tis good.
umm do i get an award? not to be greedy or anything...
Insane Dragoness chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
MORE! YOU MUST WRITE MORE! I LUV THIS!

IT'S SO FUNNY AND COOL! did i mention MORE!