Reviews for Emotions and Monsters
1Winged Calamity chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
you have serious talent. that being said, i like where you went with this arc. it has all the elements of a "fighting for love" story, which is albeit a little over done, but still always a great fall back. i enjoyed reading it up to this far and i appreciate the attention you pay to the subtle details like how you mention ninamori's face is perfect, and all the other subtle ways you show us (the readers) just how naota feels about her. all in all you get a solid high a and im looking forward to the conclusion and other projects we might see from you in the future.
Da-Deranged-Dude chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
This story is too good! Update soon!
anonimious complainer chapter 9 . 12/6/2006
Dude what the -. I read this like a year ago and its not done yet. what the hell happens you cant just leave me hanging like this. You bastard. Merry christmas
cherrysakura5 chapter 9 . 12/14/2005
omg! do you know how long ive searched for a Eri and Naota

fanfic! its so hard to find one!

omg! this is the best flcl, well the only flcl fanfic ive read. oh you got to update!
FireRazor chapter 9 . 11/28/2005
Going strong, and your improving as you move along. I like how you learn your mistakes and fix them in future chapters.
anonimious chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
What happened? why have you not gotten to the ending. I read the story and i loved it. IT felt like you were realy into it then It just died. So depressing. Bye Bye
bizoitnott chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
Wow... I think this is easily the best FLCL fic here. ANd so much NaotaxNinamori! I love it!
Lord Splattergore chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
Been a while since you updated (but I can't complain, I've been lax myself as far as anything I've done on FictionPress dot com or FanFiction dot net). EriNaota is probably my favorite coupling, MamimiNaota close behind, and can't say I'm a fan of HarukoNaota, though I'm trying to change that and keep an open mind. Any how, this is an interesting story you have here and I'll look foward to any updates.
Keikun4283 chapter 9 . 10/19/2005
Well considering the last time you updated this story Im not expecting another chapter soon but hey it could happen. I dont think Im really complaining because I like this fic quite a bit. In fact Im putting it on my favorites list. Good fic and I hope to read more soon.
Taimoshi Raesu chapter 9 . 8/22/2005
"What Is Up My Ninja" This is some good stuff. I like Naota and Ninamori as a couple...seems right, anywayys good work,keep it up.

"Peace Out My Ninja"
1no longer a member1 chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Yush! Finally, a FLCL story I understand! Very well done! I give you a triumphant cheesecake of justice! *gives cheesecake* Enjoy!

Fufufufufufufufufu.
Austin Sims chapter 9 . 7/18/2005
BRAVO! That was definitly the best FLCL fan fiction I have ever read, period. Great story, great writing, and GOOD GRAMMAR for once! And I like this Eri and Naota one better than the others, because frankly, most of those are "Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam." This one is truly beutiful in that Naota and Eri form a lasting realationship. I couln't really tell if this was the end of the series, but if it isn't PLEASE OH PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Amethyst Phantasm chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
XD I just started reading this story for the first time. I love it insanely.

I noticed the Omaha, Nebraska, part of it. I'm from Omaha O_o. That caught me by surprise. Kudos for using my pretty city in the state of nowhere
rdavymac chapter 9 . 6/28/2005
Kudos! A FLCL fic that makes sense and is enjoyable. You're good. I await your next installment, I wanna see Haruko and Takkun fight.
wrecked apocolypse chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
update, but im not a big fan of NAxNIN, but this is ok. I just always like Haruko being with Naota, but neverthe less this is a great story