Reviews for Forged in Fire, Tempered in Ice
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww, how sweet! And creepy...Loved it!
You dont need to know chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
What are you?
Lonely.
What am I?
Bored.
powere rangers haters chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
Power Rangers... THATS EVEN WORSE THAN MAX STEEL! what age are you, somewhere near 6 ?
Idiot! youre wasting your bloody time! on bloody shitty fics!
bunny angel chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
excellent writing.
Andrea L. Marbry chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Great work! I'd missed having any new Power Rangers stories from you, and had thought you'd

given up after PRiS! Glad to see you re-energized. And, I *loved* the way you handled Cam's character (who, btw, reminds me of my

favorite First Ranger character, Billy). Smart,

courageous, and funny (still rolling around on the

floor about the "short putt" line). Keep up the

great work, and please write more stories.

(Perhaps, maybe integrate the Ninja Storm Rangers

into the Ellenverse?)
Melrae chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Yay Ellen wrote another Power Rangers story. I've missed these. Is this a hint of things to come? I'd love to see you writing more stories about the rangers past and present.
Eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
A new Ellen Brand PR story! Yea!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Very nice. I liked this story a lot. And kudos on this story being able to fit into the continuum. I found it disconcerting that the genius of this generation of Power Rangers wasn't a Ranger, but that soon changed and he became the strongest of them. I mean, Billy was the genius up to the end of Zeo, then along came Justin. Space didn't really have a genius, and Kendrix was the genius of Lost Galaxy. The genius of Lightspeed Rescue wasn't a Ranger, but she was the romantic interest of a Ranger. The genius of Time Force was a true geek, and the genius of Wild Force, Alyssa, wasn't really a genius, just smarter than the others. And Ninja Storm's genius is probably the strongest genius in all of Power Rangers. You go Cam! Excellent story. As always, your stories are of the highest caliber and are probably my favorite Power Rangers stories on the entire net.
SilverRider chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hello...

First i just wanna say i enjoyed you other stories on The PR Manina site. You have great gift with writing. I enjoy reading your fic's.

Anyhow, since i havn't seen NS at all, this fic is great. I hope you continue this into a series.

Silverrider

PS: please have read of mine and tell me what you think on them. _
SpectreVI chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Excellent as always Ellen. At first i thought she was bonding him to a green link in the grid.

Oh well, great to see you writing PR again. Hope to see some new Personality Conficts soon.
Smiley chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Wow! I don't think I've read a story about little Cam yet. It was fabulous; I hope you plan on writing more.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Very nice. Is this the warm up (pun intended) for finally getting back to PC?
cmar chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Quite beautifully written, and rather mysterious. Left me wanting more. Great work.
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Oh...I loved this, it was good! And seeing as how I adore Cam makes it so much better, lol! Good writing!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Hey, you're still there! AND writing PR! Coolness!

Anyway, good story. Me likes - a lot! Thanks for sharing. And more, please?