Reviews for Care to Dance? (2/?)
Ti'kara chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Actually, I think you're wrong. It's good and I like it. I'm glad someone's writing about Chris and Rita. They were my favorites. Keep writing and I'm going to go read your next part.
Jen chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
I liked it.. keep writing.. wanna know what happens. SS RULES _
th chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Sorry but this isn't a review-did that already- I have a silk fic for you but I can't get it to load. It says,"Use hmtl or txt- I'm just lost-so if you want to read HELP!
Keagan chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
AWESOME! Keep writing you defintely have me intrigued... can;t wait to reed more. SAM&SAM 4EVER
Lauryl Anderson chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
This is the first Silk Stalkings fic I've read in a while. Thanks for posting a new one! So far I think it's really cute, I hope the momentum continues!
7thfan chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
okay- I'd write fic if I were smart enough to figure out how to get to this site! Till I do keep writing. So-so silk fic is better than no silk fic!

I kinda liked the ending.
Trin chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
Had 2 b the 1st 1 2 review. Sorry. WRITE YOUR OWN GAWDAMN STORIES. I probably (as in most definately) won't finish this unless I can read someone else's story for Silk Stalkings. Someone else's NEW story. Just posted story. Story made just for ME story.