Reviews for Valedicto
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was a great story. Especially Evan/Ray parts, very emotional.
FireFly92 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aww...

That was awesome...

I understand so much more now... sorta...

U

LUFFED IT!
Yellowfur chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Yay, I love a good story with Ray! You accurately described what probably is his real story.
Beyond-Society chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Man, your stories kick major $$! Ray is one of my favorite new recruits and I've always wanted to know more about the Morlocks relation to Ray. Me likey muchy!
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
whoa! this is such a good fic! so well written, poetic and beautifully crafted...bravo!

so many good things, such as your perfect portrayal of ray, evan, ororo and bobby...amazing! i am so glad you worte this, because ray is slowly becoming a favorite character of mine, and so reading this fic was a gem

i hope you will consider writing more 'behind the scense' fic...because i will definately read any more that you have to offer '-)

snitter

ps. i've added this to my favs page, just so you know
The Hog of Hedges chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
The only yay to describe this is 'wow'. It was powerful and moving, and it portrayed two of the least developed characters at thier best, in the episode in which they truly shined. A definite 10 on the Hog Scale.

~The Hog of Hedges
me chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Hey man :) I'm slowly catching up with all that I've missed. And looks like I've just finished reading yours!

Ha. Haha... Ha

Aw, so sad! Poor Evan. I feel kinda stink for him, what with all this insight going on

I didnt know Ray was your favourite. Why is that? I always assumed it would be Sam, or Jubilee... Maybe Rhane. But Ray?

He's cool. But I always end up imagining from Nutty's stories where he's a hotheaded potty mouth -though I think that's funny and in one of her unfinished ones, I'm rooting for Kitty to get with him and not Hubert. I've forgotten the name of that fic, it's the one with Jimiane and Amanda doing that love spell thingy.

Or I think of him in that epic fic by Post -Between the walls. Have you read it? It's really good! And Ray ends up being the evil one trying to prove himself to Magneto. Man, that was a good fic.

Almost as good as yours! :D Is this one of your mainy projects completed now? YAY for you! You go girl!

I'd best get back to sifting through everything so that I can ugh, study the rest of the weekend. Argh. I just get done with art and now I have to study! Pooh on them
CrispsHottieGrl chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
I loved that...it was a really good story...especially putting Ray into most of the story-he's my second favorite character
todd fan chapter 1 . 10/29/2003
Wow, i adored that, it was VERY good!

Please tell me there's more like this, other 'fill in the blanks' episodes.!

Yeah, i know the feeling, not holding my breath for season 4 either *sigh*