Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Barbosa's Revenge
Lana chapter 34 . 9/20/2004
Your story rocks! Please write more!_
Mary Swann chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
*sniff* Aww! Poor Josy!
Jack: *grinning mischeivously* She sounds cute!
Burrito: *whacks Jack upside the head* Hush. *to Sir B* Again, the story's very good... but where could I have seen that before... *ponders, then mimicks our dearest Lizzy by saying 'Will' breathlessly, with a panic-stricken look on her face*
Lizzy: *randomly pops up* Hey! I saw that...
Burrito: *waves hand dismissively, and Lizzy dissapears* I care not. You bother me with your interruptions! Anyways, back to the review... *clears throat in a very business-like manner* Another excellent chapter, my dear. Although I'd like to restate that while Will sounds alright, Josy sounds like an adult... and where did she learn to sword fight? She's gotta be real good if she bested a pirate...
Well, I gotta go- I shall review the rest later! :)
Mary Swann chapter 2 . 5/24/2004
*dramatic music swells* Dun dun dun dun!
Jack: *excitedly* Is it me?
Burrito: *eye roll* No luv, you're marooned on a deserted island. Or. Something.
Jack: *crosses his arms* Fine then. Ruin the whole sory, will ye?
Burrito: *sigh* ANYWAYS! I like Josephine's 'premonition'...
Will: *sarcastically* I wouldn't have thought you could use such big long words!
Burrito: *pokes Will* Hey! You stop insulting Sir B!
Will: *grouchily* Call me when you finish... *leaves*
Burrito: *eye roll* Men-!
Jack: Hey-
Burrito: You can't live with 'em, you can't live withought 'em!
Jack: *grins at the thought of being a pain*
Burrito: Well, good second chappy- I likes a lot! Although Will and Josy sound pretty old... aren't they suppose to be in their earlyish preteens?
Well, I'm gonna keep reading... and reviewing!
Jack: *wink* Ta!
Mary Swann chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Yay! A fic about Will's sister! *giggles like a madwoman* What can I say, I'm just back from Starbucks...
Will: *crossly* I do NOT have a sister!
Jack: *grinning* Ya do now, mate!
*Will glares at Jack*
Burrito: Now now, settle down, boys-
Jack: *huffily* He started it!
Will: Did not! *points at Sir B* She did!
Burrito: *eye roll* Hush. I'm trying to review a story here!
*Will and Jack glare*
Burrito: *over enthousiastically* My hubbies LOVED it! *glares at Jack and Will* Did't you?
Jack: *sigh* Of course, luv...
Will: *narrows his eyes*
Burrito: *pokes Will* Yes, Will loved it too... anyways, good start- kinda short, but that's how it always is for the first chappies. Oh, and wouldn't it be medallion, not necklace? Anyways, on to chapter two! *grins and waves*
foxgirlangie chapter 24 . 4/28/2004
I love your story mate. It truly is wonderful..keep up the good work.
suburbankat chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Hey this is a really good story I like it (I must add also that I like your penname Orlando is sizzlin hot)!
pippergurl chapter 26 . 2/13/2004
yay! you finally updated! wo! now update again! yay! we! see you at school! we! (just a little hyper!)
pippergurl chapter 22 . 1/7/2004
hey! i finally got some time! yay! will and elizabeth! YAY! imma go read ur other story now! u rock!
kissies! tagtag!
CrowsGirl15 chapter 15 . 12/18/2003
I posted my story.
Time for you to update.
*sticks tongue out at you*
pippergurl chapter 19 . 12/13/2003
we! i love jack sparrow! hot! *drool* guess what? i got u a present! i think ur gonna like it. it might or might not be ur christmas present, depending on how i feel on monday... . cool chapters! u bettew update soon! oh, hey, tag tag!
pippergurl chapter 16 . 11/22/2003

oh! sparrow and josephine like each other! sparrow and josephine sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! heehee! neway, awesome updates, very sharp! update soon sweetie!
CrowsGirl15 chapter 13 . 11/9/2003
Hee hee, I love this story, sweet pea! would be easier to read if you put spaces between the paragraphs. I can help you with it if you want.

But it's great, of course.

I love you!

FallenAngelOfInnocence chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
I'm just wondering why you keep putting the entire story down over and over again and calling them different chapters?
Fallen Angel01 chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
hey! very good! make more! u do know that u can put up only one chapter? u dont have to post all the ones you've already posted. neway, really cool story, update soon!

oh, yeah, togtog!

bye orli!
Dead Red chapter 5 . 11/1/2003
It's really really good, just you need to check the whole chapter thing coz it don't make any sense