Reviews for Son's of the past
cherry fantasy chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Oh cool I loved this fic ! I didn't even know that "Learning to love" was over... Or is it ? Anyway I sent you a review for that one too. And well, this story was a pretty good sequel ! - I loved it ! Wonderful work ! Yay for Inu/Sessh !
Princess Anakin chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I like I said in the last story of yours i read, I love you!

and not that way...

Write more!
Sexy-Sama-San chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
oh gosh, stop! just stop... i hate this... you, got some nasty things... i didn't really read the story, i just sorta scan through it, and then i read the reviews, and your bio... gosh, you need to put nice stright emotions and words into it... but for now... argh* just... stop! at least with the Sess/Inu thingie... V_V
inuchan fan chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
so...um...

ok here goes noth'in

!

WOW glad to get that off my chest. No that was not a flame just an inocent quiestion from a person who is incredible easy to embarres (yes i know i have horrible spelling)

But in other matters aside from the fact that the plot was wierd you have incredibly good writing skills
yumi-no-baka chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
no.1 inuyasha turns human on the new moon. i hav no idea why ppl think it's the full moon...

no.2 in a section when inuyasha was taken away by hisaki, sesshoumaru went after his 'sent'... it's 'scent'

no.3 happy halloween!
demon angel chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
oh, its 2 bad this is a one shot. would have been good if u continued. oh well. i liked it and if u have other stories ill read those too. must go see ya.

demon angel
The Lion in Winter chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I try not to read Sess/Inu fic well because it Sess/inu fics but when your name comes up. I automatically read them because I like all of yours. This was good. I think I have reach and walked over to the dark side. Oh dear what shall I wear? :LOL