Reviews for Do As You Please
KatnissForever17 chapter 1 . 1/21
Non pugnant boni et mali Potteri lucem tenebris, sed aut Libra enim. Erant tamen non Securus Vita Libra est grave. Obscura omnia Nos facile in oblivionem sine nostra. Nos autem non in luce, quae potest esse difficile.
This is what it sounds and looks like in Latin.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
T his is just shit
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Great story
ToddGilliss chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
please continue on with this story
Doom chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I am really sorry for everything that I have done to you and I will try and make it up to you." Dumbledore said softly.
F- off and die thats what he should have said
WTFisThis chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Wow, just wow. This is already some ridiculous super harry fic, i looked through other parts and it seems you gave him everything except an actual character or any development and a meaningful relationship. instead harry just acts like an ass for no reason and has no feelings i can see for a girl whos pretty much a call girl
Queen of Demons 666 chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
please continue this, its too funny, or have some one adopt it
Jamr chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
could do without the fluff
banditdk19 chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
I like the story, it makes for a good light reading. For those of you complaining about Blaise, it is a fanfiction and the author could do anything he wanted. The moment he decided on Blaise to be a girl, she basically turned into a OC so deal with it.
BurningAtTheCenterOfTime chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
*Facepalms* Blaise Zabini is a guy! A boy! A male! Whatever you want to call him! He isn't pretty, he doesn't talk civily to Harry and he certainly doesn't carry a purse! Go back and read the beginning of The Half-Blood Prince, if you don't trust me.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This is slash, Blaise is a girl duhhhh
sleepingal0ne chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
This is a really good story. I enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
accidentalsuperhero chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
lol
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
Oops is right!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
Oops! When are you readmitting Hagrid?