Reviews for Do As You Please
Kyo chapter 3 . 4/28
What is this with people getting scared and pale when someone just shouts at them? What is up with that?
There are not names chapter 12 . 4/17
Need more chapters
Nigel943 chapter 2 . 6/14/2019
That's it...I'm done reading this crap...you should look for a job...you're going to starve...there's not coherent plot to this...
Priscila chapter 12 . 1/31/2019
hola saludos , continua la historia porfis , me a gustado muchoooo ;)
Nox chapter 12 . 1/28/2018
I see why it’s discontinued -.-‘
Nox chapter 8 . 1/28/2018
And now all sexy time is gone ;-; your killing me
Nox chapter 6 . 1/28/2018
Again with the missing sexy time
Nox chapter 5 . 1/28/2018
Am I missing something did they have the sexy time and I missed out
Jk love the fic keep on keeping on
phoebuscat chapter 6 . 6/12/2017
This is so exceptionally bad... The grammar is all wrong, you can't bother to get the names right, Harry is like this super-stud and insanely overpowered and rich... I have read many Gary Stues that are way better than this! And why is thus emancipated, oh-so-powerful boy afraid of the Weasley bitch? It's none of her business what Harry does!
Unknown9501 chapter 12 . 1/11/2017
Ooooooooh i like this harry more relaxed and having fun best would be if you add a bit of prnking as well for the marauder legacy
Blazeb79 chapter 12 . 7/26/2015
Lol one of the strangest stories I've read and to say I've read many strange ones isn't taken lightly. This story is all over the place jumping to and fro. But oddly enough I couldn't stop reading lol. Shame the writer never finished it.
KatnissForever17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Non pugnant boni et mali Potteri lucem tenebris, sed aut Libra enim. Erant tamen non Securus Vita Libra est grave. Obscura omnia Nos facile in oblivionem sine nostra. Nos autem non in luce, quae potest esse difficile.
This is what it sounds and looks like in Latin.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
T his is just shit
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
Great story
ToddGilliss chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
please continue on with this story