Reviews for Love Me, Hate Me, Just Don’t Let Me Fall
TheRoseOfMakai chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
good beginning i like it poor botan she likes Hiei and Not Koenma
manic pixie mary sue chapter 24 . 1/2/2009
this is freakin' hilarious! update please! -yukina chibi sad look- pwease?
jeideem chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
one of the best stories in this site.

when will this be completed, though?

thnx.
Heart's Murmur chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
I LOVE THIS FIC! It's hillarious!
purpleeyednekoyoukai chapter 24 . 7/25/2006
*is cracking up* that was hilarious!

I loved it...it's the only time we'll see Hiei be a coward XP...

I can't wait for you to update!

~Emma
smiling cat chapter 24 . 5/25/2006
I refuse to lose hope! I'll keep waiting until you update this fun story
suki chapter 24 . 12/22/2005
hey why haven't u updated in a long while hhmm. this is such a great fic i would just hate to see it go as a dicontinued fic. so plz plz start writing again.
Mean-chan chapter 24 . 11/6/2005
is this the last chapter?it better not be for ur sake...lol just kiddin but seriously...rite more would ya?its great
Mean-chan chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
Thats funny
Mean-chan chapter 19 . 10/30/2005
opposites attract and thats what makes love beautifull...i love your story its really funny and cute
Mean-chan chapter 16 . 10/30/2005
heh heh THATS SO CUTE!
Mean-chan chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
heh FINALLY!Hiei has cracked!Woho!
Mean-chan chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
squels GOD tats funny!
xmiahimex chapter 24 . 10/20/2005
Okay...well u luv to toy w/ luv don't cha, ur making trillions of luv triangles all over the place and it's disturbin, I guess cuz i can't remember what Touya and the rest look like. It's ben quite a while since I watched that series over them. And plus, I'm the ideal type with happy endings for all, not really for miseries for all. Well ur writing is more story telling upon how u see it than how the characters see it, what I mean is u didn't describe enough to let the readers feel the emotions cummin from each characters, but I did find certain parts funny from how the characters acted. But if it weren't for that and my curiosity, I would have stopped readin, cuz I dead script is not very interesting. Actually, I shouldn't be too harsh, but I have read books, but those that actually made me feel fear, sorrow, happiness, excitement, etc are those that I judged as good works. Otherwise I refer to them as "dead writing/script." Sorry if i am harsh, but criticsm is suppose to help the writer challenge themselves so I hope u can improve. I'll wait for ur update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
RAWR UPDATE! Lol. sorry. I love this fanfic, it's hilarious! So uh, hopefully you can add another chapter soon!