Reviews for Mommy and Daddy's Baby Dragon
Miss Tony Stark chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
I've read all the chapters together and I'm really sorry I didn't review each chapter but it was too good to stop!

It was really funny! Great great great! I have to tell you I love the authors notes! I just laughed so much with Draco asking for his "Mr Bunny"! Great story! just keep on writing it!
BellaPur chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
WEll it's been years since you've updated but I live in hope D
RomyGirl123 chapter 5 . 8/14/2007
I like it, very amusing. Please update soon.
AGAMAZ chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
these are the coolest stories ive ever read!I cant wait to read more!
Ally Le Fey chapter 5 . 8/21/2005
lmao, everything is halarious (author arguments with Draco and Snape included) I'm so glad I read this. But I have to agree with Draco TWO YEARS! whoa! Don't do that again and I will remain a happy reader, lol. Awesome story please continue!
KilataraMutt chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
Pawsy: Lol! I loved it! Snapey and Tonksy gunna have real fun now! & Lucius is stuck babysitting again! Lucky him... And I agree. Mondays are da worst!

Babidi: You really shouldn't be talking... or even on the computer.

Pawsy: No choice. Gotta stay up to take the antibiotic midnight. Aw...you even added a sweet scene between Lucius and Narcissa... Applaud! Applaud! Love the new chappy all over! Can't wait to see what choas between two friends can be created... oh wait... it's US! Oh crud, it's you and me w/ Chistopher and Britney! This is gonna be interesting! Til next time, See ya! (falls on couch) The birds are drawing on the ceiling!

Babidi: Suure they are...
SugarDevil chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
I loved this chapter. “Did you know you look a lot like an overgrown bat?”- That part made me laugh so hard. Poor Lucius, this can't end well for him, nothing ever does. But you never know, there is a first time for everything. Then again Draco did mention that this would be the day he gets his first spanking, so it may not be the best of days. Please update soon!

lots of love

Kris

PS- MR. BUNNY! NO! ..oh, wait. I think he'll survive a drop out of a window. Draco on the other hand..., I hope you're close to the ground.
The-x-Mad-x-Hatress chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
rotf! lol this story is funny!

PLZ UPDATE SOON!

What Tonks said to Snape was the topping on the cake!

“Did you know you look a lot like an overgrown bat?”

lol!
Ally Le Fey chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
NOT 2LAZY2SIGN-IN, uh, I've been reviewing anonymously all day long with the name '2lazy2sign-in' but with your summary you were obviously too good for me to do that! lol, Me&My sis are printing fics off and when I saw the summary I screamed "I MUST HAVE IT!" lol. I'll read and review the rest of the chapters tomorrow!
Spoon chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
About time! -huffs- Well, chapter's really short for such a long waiting thing... Ahh well.
starbryte234 chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
Lol, this chapter was really funny! I started reading your story quite a while ago, though I don't think I've ever reviewed it. It's wonderful, though, and I hope many more chapters are coming soon!
shadow chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
more please (: x
Captain Samantha Lovegood chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Wonderful story! Very funny. I love your authors notes. Draco and his bunny! That's so cute! _
avidpotterfan chapter 4 . 4/28/2005
funny!

where's the rest of it tho?
SugarDevil chapter 4 . 11/24/2004
LOL,O, please update soon! This story is so funny! I love the conversations that you and Draco (and sometimes unwillingly Snape) have at the beginning and end of each chapter. Love Draco's bunny, does it have a name?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »