Reviews for The Whomping Willow
Pickledishkiller chapter 3 . 4/21/2005
LMAO! That was seriously great! And I love that his mid. name was Harry *IRONY* Well, she prolly named Harry for him, but if you think about it, would she know? Awesome though!
Meg Erskine chapter 3 . 11/20/2003
sspgthhrrqkejgbjkahfhrmtth... *sputters incoherently*

...! I... LOVE... IT... OH... MY... GOD... you are so freakin clever. what a wonderful, wonderful story! argh!
Ashley chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
Well that just seems very interesting I don't like Evans it's offical *laughs*. Anyway, I hopr you a ton of reviews and if I have time I shall return for more.

Okay now next hard part my friend a writer on named Serpena made a site. I think it's the coolest pretty much so here I am promoting it like mad. I hope you'd consider joining it.

serpena_martinelli

AIM: H072485

Yahoo: serpena_martinelli

MSN:

She's always around to answer questions and stuff. and I do mean always. She's nice, and she loves people that can write, not to mention it's about vampires, witches, elves, and giants. Things people can get into. It's an original RP and it's a lot of fun. Please join, I'd love to talk to you there.

Ashley (oh and if w reads w its all three) (same with H its H), and you have any problems the site and her IM stuff is on her profile.
BekaJWP chapter 3 . 10/30/2003
Nice version of events. I especially like the part where Sev gets hurt by the Whomping Willow first so he has a reason other than total panic to freeze and have to be rescued. Surely if his home life was as bad as it's made out he would now how to handle fear a little better. Nicely in character too.