Reviews for Smite of the Koopalings
Pew-Face chapter 11 . 11/28/2013
YOU LIE! I WANT LUDWIG BACK, AND IT'S BEEN SO MANY YEARS SINCE THIS WAS UPDATED!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Did you forget about this or what?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Hurry up please!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
enk are you almost done with the next chapter?
Abigail J. Marti chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Hey there this is not really a review but I know the koopalings attitudes so here they are...

Larry:Mischevious,sneaks,and steals Wendys money LOL XD

Mortin:always blabbing his chops and in the cartoons when he talks wwwwwaaaaayyyyy to much I always say shut the DAMN HELL up.

Wendy:greedy,short tempered,always gets what she wants

Iggy:The one koopaling that does expiraments,has a weird bond with Lemmy,a little bit kooky

Roy:Um well hes a bully,END OF STORY *runs and hides Lemmy from Roy, oh ya and punches Roy and takes Lemmy home with me BECAUSE LEMMY IS SO cute

Lemmy:Hes cute ,arrogant,um well stupid,and super crazy*PS LEMMYS MINE GIRL HES MINE :D

Ludwig:a musical koopaling,very smart

Ok heres where they would be right now on Earth...

Larry:spy for the CSI
Motin:Wresaling speaker
Wendy:a Princess
Iggy:a mad scientist
Roy:a bully in school hallways
Lemmy:in the circus doing a cirus acts
Ludwig: a popular classical music director

So there you have it
Abby chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
I really want chapter been rereading this for about a told my friends about this and they liked please make chapter 12 ya Larry and Mortin STOP BEING BABYS AND START BEING BEING A MAN AND HE'S MORE CHILDISH THAN YOU and lemmy can you be my teddybear :3

Lemmy:Uhh IDK

Me:Well to bad

*HUGS THE CRUDE OUT OF LEMMY*

Me:OH your so cute

Lemmy:Oh God FReaking Save me from this G y Bitch!
Susan Sylon chapter 11 . 5/17/2013
I reviewed all the chapters and this story was so cool I also liked the part when Iggy,Larry,and Roy started arguing it was pretty funny and u should know that for summer vacation I am going to Canada and I would like it if u made me my very own Koopaling story and make it special plus I only have 3 days of school left so I will be there in no time but I will stay in Michigan for a long time then I will go to Canada for only 2 days and if u have Skype this is my Skype name and u know what I have drawings of Mario,Luigi,Peach,Daisy,Rosalina,2 of the Cosmos,Larry,Lemmy,Morton,Roy,Bowser Jr,Iggy,Ludwig,Wendy,and Bowser so that is it for all now

Bye
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
PLEEASE hurry up! Sorry, lol I am a fast reader...
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
OMFG This chapter is making me dizzy.
Unknown chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
I love this story! Please please please write more! :D
guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
I cried again! I was happy crying though. This is the best part of the story! I'm SO happy Lemmy got to be leader again! I was so sad when he let Roy do it. I have a feeling the chain chomps will serve them well. I'm worried about Lemmy though, because Melinda is going to try and kill him next! Lemmy is my favorite Koopaling and I don't want to see him go. But seriously, I have just 8 words to say to you: PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW EXCLAIMATION MARK
Oh yeah, and I'm just going to make some random guesses on what's going to happen next:
1. Melinda will or try to take out the Koopalings in order of age. Like this- Ludwig (done already), Lemmy (said this in story), Roy, Iggy, Morton, Wendy, Larry. (I think that's their age order!)
2. Each Koopaling, once they are taken out, will end up in the same area Ludwig ended up in.
3. Ludwig will begin using his dreams to test things and will alternate between dreaming and reality to explore and escape.
4. Melinda will take out Lemmy after Roy because Lemmy is too hard to kill and Roy is plain old stubborn so he would be easier.
5. After Roy is taken out they will rely on Morton to train the Chomps.
6. After Lemmy is out Iggy will lead.
7. Lemmy will be thrown out the window into Lava but it will secretly go into a lava river and he will be washed up on a shore where Ludwig is and they will meet up and find Roy sleeping stuck on the top of a Palm tree. Then they will find out they are in an alternate version of Dry-Dry Desert! ( I R VRY RNDM (LOL) _)
8. Bowser will get back to find Roy and Lemmy missing and Ludwig still no where to be found and Morton will supposedly 'get lost' when they all go on a hike on a mountain.
9. After Ludwig, Lemmy, Roy, and Morton are all gone, the Koopalings that are left (Iggy, Wendy, and Larry) Decide this is enough, and Larry (who now leads the Chomps) sends the chain chomps to chase her around and Melinda has a fit and tells Bowser that they are being mean to her and he throws them in the dungeon.
10. In the dungeon the 3 Koopalings will find a secret passage that connects all the rooms in the castle and they use it to spy on Melinda
11. The four taken out Koopalings will meet up and finally get out.
12. The seven will have a big re-union and Ludwig will be leader again and Roy will be the Chain Chomp leader again (Larry only gave it up so he didn't get a black eye).
13. The Chain Chomps will race around and finally get rid of Melinda.
14. Bowser won't get why the Chomps did that and then the kids catch Melinda on videotape talking to 'herself' in the hallway (all seven Koopalings were spying on her in the secret tunnel) (Bowser put the Chomps in the dungeon and Melinda returned).
15. Bowser cancels the wedding which was tomorrow and starts paying attention to his children again.
There. That was very long. My goal is for at least one of these guesses to be true! Oh, and for a funny ending, I have two suggestions:
1. Bowser was watching his children wreck havoc a few days after Melinda went away. He couldn't believe that she was trying to kill his children right behind his back all this time! That horrid... he thought, but he was interrupted when a bomb was set off. "It's-a me, Mario!" "DANG IT" Bowser said storming toward the door. "Be there in a minute Mario, and you know it's not Friday yet, you're supposed to beat me up and save the princess tomorrow!" He shouted. "But you-a kidnapped the princess on-a Sunday and not a Monday! I-a thought I should've come a day-a early too!" Bowser face-palmed. "Oops."
2. The Koopalings were watching Roy chase Morton with a bullet bill blaster while rapidly shooting bullet bills at him. They were all happy that Melinda had left and they didn't need to worry about getting killed everywhere they went. Suddenly, Bowser burst the door open. "Hey kids, meet my new girlfriend, Matilda!" He shouted. The seven kids began to groan. "Don't worry, she's not going to try and kill you like the last one!" He assured them. He headed to the throne room. "Or am I?" She said when he was gone. She smiled evilly, then left the room.
Lol, I like the second one a lot! _ I hope you like my suggestions! I sure like the story so far.
guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
oops, forgot to put doorbell on my last review. I'm an idiot!
guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
ENK
hi! and yes I read the author's notes. why ENK though, did you just randomly put something down?
guest chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
For some reason, I'm predicting we're going to see Ludwig again during this story... I have a strange feeling he's going to live, in other words.
_
LOL, I like this smiley _
guest chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
I read this around 6 times but this is the first time I actually cried during this chapter! This is actually the 1st story I read on Fanfiction net and it's one of my top 5!