Reviews for Smite of the Koopalings
Guest chapter 11 . 3h
I love this. It is so unique and special to me and still I can't finish it. Will you finish it? At least the next chapter? :(
Guest chapter 11 . 3h
Your school sounds a little unfair
How long does it take you to make another chapter? It's either you are workig on the full story or you just forgot about it. Just tell me the truth. Are you going to continue, or stop this whole thing. I love this story. But what's more important is you. Are you stressed in school or have some problems. Maybe your sick or something. I bet a lot of people want to know what's going on. I'm one of them. So please give us a sign.
I thought you said you where going to finish it as soon as possible. What happened?
I love it. Don't worry take your time. Besides ima fanfic writer and my longest one took 2 months. I love the plot. Take your time. Your doing great.
O,G THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! YOU MUST UPDATE PLEASE. IT HAS AN AMAZING PLOT AND I THINK ABOUT IT EVERYDAY! IF YOU DONT UPDATE IT I WILL LITERALLY CURL UP IN A CORNER AND DIE! YOU REALLY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD HERE AND IT WOULD MAKE ME EXTREMLY HAPPY IF YOU UPADTE!
it has been, what 3 months all ready. When will this start up again.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
I still like your fanfiction. But it has been like 3 months.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
It has already been two months. Wow you must be busy. But not to sound rude or anything, can you please hurry.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Take your time. By the way I LOVE THIS FANFIC. I want to know what happends to lemmy. Oh and one more thing, THANKS
Guest chapter 11 . 11/11/2014
I want to know what will happen to lemmy, i must know. Plz
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2014
Please continue this wonderful fanfic. I love it so far thank you

Guest chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I love this comic, can you please start the next page. This is a really interesting comic. I just want to know what happens to lemmy.

Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Please I want to know what will happen to lemmy.

Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2014
Take your time, i just want to know what is goingg to happen to lemmy.