Reviews for Smite of the Koopalings
Kandy103 chapter 11 . 4/12
Hey! I was just wondering if you have forgotten about this story? Sorry if I have been pushy or unfair in the past. I just really LOVE this story! I don't want to bug you or anything. Just...hear me out. If you have forgotten this story or moved on in life let one of the great writers here continue your legacy! Again sorry if i have been pushy! This is Kandy102 and..thanks
Kandy102 chapter 11 . 3/11
Please just tell me if you are going to abandon the story
Kandy chapter 11 . 3/1
Hi! Please reply. Are you going to continue this story? Because I love it and I check daily to see if you have updated thus amazing story! You've become an inspiration to everyone who reads your writing! Thanks!
PLEASE REPOST I LOVE THIS STORY!
Cool
PurpleDragonEye chapter 11 . 1/25
hi can my OC be in the story to save Ludwig please she has black hair a black and purple dress and black Nd purple wings to she has pale skin a purple eyes but one is glowing...she LOVES Ludwig to
Guest chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
Can you please make chapter 12 :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
I love this. It is so unique and special to me and still I can't finish it. Will you finish it? At least the next chapter? :(
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
Your school sounds a little unfair
Guest chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
How long does it take you to make another chapter? It's either you are workig on the full story or you just forgot about it. Just tell me the truth. Are you going to continue, or stop this whole thing. I love this story. But what's more important is you. Are you stressed in school or have some problems. Maybe your sick or something. I bet a lot of people want to know what's going on. I'm one of them. So please give us a sign.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/25/2015
I thought you said you where going to finish it as soon as possible. What happened?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
I love it. Don't worry take your time. Besides ima fanfic writer and my longest one took 2 months. I love the plot. Take your time. Your doing great.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
O,G THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! YOU MUST UPDATE PLEASE. IT HAS AN AMAZING PLOT AND I THINK ABOUT IT EVERYDAY! IF YOU DONT UPDATE IT I WILL LITERALLY CURL UP IN A CORNER AND DIE! YOU REALLY HAVE SOMETHING GOOD HERE AND IT WOULD MAKE ME EXTREMLY HAPPY IF YOU UPADTE!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2015
it has been, what 3 months all ready. When will this start up again.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
I still like your fanfiction. But it has been like 3 months.