Reviews for The Love Calculator
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 5/12
LOL! That was funny XD
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
this was to funny i loved it :)
asdf11 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Hahahahaha aww poor InuYasha...
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Very cute story! I loved the whole idea and the possessed 8-ball. The pairings were great too. Very funny. I think you did a pretty good job getting inside Inuyasha's head.

Keep writing!
Cassiopeia chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
*stops self from laughing with a lot of effort* Wow! My eyes are bleeding because by trying to stop myself from laughing I am forcing all the air pressure into my eyesockets! Hilarious!

Since I'm posting this comment so long after you've written this, you're probably not going to read it, but I just have to point out that Inuyasha has a 98% chance with Mistress Centipede! Maybe he shouldn't have killed her so hastily.
Kipcha chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Awesome! Ha, loved the Kouga/Houjo percent! Priceless... Although you should have also added Kag/Mir percent, Inu would have been fuming! Awesomeness!

Kipcha
KagomeHig715 chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
OMg THAT WAS GREAT! lol THAT WAS SO FUCKING HILARIOUS!
misto-shadow chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
lol! I loved it! So much funny...heh, possessed eight ball...*laughs histerically* jeeps creeps, that was good. Guess what's going on my favorites! Later days!

. *Mistoffelees_Shadow*
master of bunnies n' squirells chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
i actually went to and typed in some of my friends n' stuff it was fun n' funny but n e ways u actually got the results from ther pree smart o btw this story ROCKS! i wont hafta send my bunnies and squirells after u altho i like squirells and monkeys better than bunnies but who cares funny story and simple plan rock sry i love them lates n' peace out
nikki41 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
GREAT! iLOVE IT IT WASSO FUNNY! PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES!
katsheswims chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Hi. This is a pretty funny story. I hope you write many more.
CTHKSI chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
LOL! XD

This is so cute! _
Kurai Oujou chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
WOW!this is an amazingly funny going to try out that site for is a one-shot right?if it is then its the best one-shot ive ever read!HEHEHEHE

bye
inu romance FREAK chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Hehee! This was so cute, i absolutely loved it!
LYW chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This is an interesting fanfic. I look forward to reading more.