Reviews for Geofront Rhapsody
dsty292 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013

Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Awesome fanfic!I wonder if you were inspired by the AMV iif this on Youtube or if not then you have to check it out and maybe you started that. This is going into my favorites.
Stavaros the Arcane chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
See this is an example of why more Evangelion fanfictions need to involve musical accompaniment. It makes everything more awesome.

Wonderful work.
thischick25 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I... I didn't make it. At least not without tears in my eyes.

Considering I went to Denver and stopped the entire warehouse when this song came on so we could all rock out, this story kind of touched me personally. It was too funny! I loved it.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was hilarious! You wouldn't happen to know if somebody's done an AMV of this on YouTube would you?
Char-like Entity chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
What angel were they waiting to fight? Sahaquiel (the one which dropped pieces of itself onto Earth) or Arael (the bird-like one which mindraped Asuka)?
FullMetalNinjaX chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Eva pilots sining Bohemian Rhapsody, I LIKE IT! Tho, the Flash Gordon theme at the end, i wod have ended it with Bicycle Race.
McN chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
you've made my day _ loved it
Sun S. Li chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
YAY FOR QUEEN. Really i have seen a AMV with this song and NGE and it goes together almost perfectly. Really Really great songfic.
Abel-Nightroad-Of-The-Vadican chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Totally awesome, I had to read this twice. First time i read it i just basically sang along without music. The second time i went on limewire where i previously downloaded the song and played it along with this fanfiction. Queen is a totally awesome band and NGE is one of the best Anime's out there. Congrats on the awesome fanfic
Alice in June chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
I did make it through all the laughing you know ;).
Dayz chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Ya know, I hate reviewing.

It's not really my thing.

I have trouble wording what I truly mean...

I just needed to say I laughed so

hard I was crying! :D

Great job!

There were a few sad parts in this but,

I say all around one of the funniest

fics I've read in a while! :)

Very nice. :)
Shiakou chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
That Other Guy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Holy shit! Fatigue makes shit hilarious! It is 12:27AM local time and I just finished the story, and I must say that it was great! Perfect timing, and the effect of the lighter and laser pointer was quite excellent. My only complaint is this. Never. Ever. Say ANYTHING bad. About Rammstein. I will rip your intestines through your hollowed eye sockets and use them as reins as I use your corpse as a surfboard with which to ride the magma waves of Hell if you EVER say anything bad about Rammstein. I’m not sure if you were implying that Rammstein is indecent of not, if that’s what you were saying, than you’re correct. But that’s alright. The only flaw in your story is that no human being would EVER give a Rammstein CD unless it was a burned copy, and then they wouldn’t want it back. So ignoring that little paradox, this story was perfect!

(Sorry about my rant. No death torments were really implied here. Keep up the good work!)

See ya!
Grimtash chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
*laughs heartilly*

Well played, I like the twist at the ending...

"Flash! Ah-ah!"