Reviews for Geofront Rhapsody
Organised Kaos chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
LOL, that's pretty funny. Great song and songfic.

*Runs off into the horizon singing Bohemian Rhapsody*
Hawker748 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Heh heh, Thanks.

I needed a chuckle after the day I've had. It was pretty funny, also a little surreal. The scary part, after some of the 16 hour shifts I've sometimes pulled, I could see myself writing something like this. Love EVA Matrix by the way. Keep up the good work.
Virigil chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
I laughed a little, but thanks for getting the lyrics to the song. Where did He Saves Every One Us Come from though ?
The Dragon chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Oh My God! This was great! Thanks for the laugh, I needed it out here in fire country in South CA
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
You really got me there, I cracked up during most of the fic. That was really good how you executed this and had everyone participate too. Didn't leave anyone out, balanced the whole thing very well.
Hikuyo chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Nice! I love that song! In fact, I'm listening to it now...Bohemian Rhapsody isn't it?
Da Mazoku Puchuu chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Well, it didn't make me laugh, but it was good. It was kinda scary for a while though... i'd really put it under Horror/Humor for Halloween. You have to admit, Gendo doing ANYTHING that relates to pop culture is pretty scary.

-Xellos Metallium
Bob The Mercenary chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
O.K i admit it i laughed nearly fell out of my fricken chair. How much sugar and how many days did you go without sleep for to write this thing. I never knew that EVAs had solitaire, well i guess it is not imposible everything else dose. Overall very good and funny has hell.

Bob the Mercenary

...Picks up a laserpen and starts to wave it...
WarpWizard chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Very good!

And that was the perfect song to go into next...

"Deespatch War Rocket Ajax to breeng bahck his boh-dee!"
Aleh chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
Yes, I did - make it through without laughing, that is.
please delete this account chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
mwah ha ha Queen and Evangelion - very funny

(but it's late over here, so hmm, maybe it's just a late night thing...). I loved the line "Fly Me to the Moon: 82 Remixes"!

Very silly, but bearable songfic (I usually HATE songfics) and well done. Thanks for posting it!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3