Reviews for Harry Potter and the Liberi Fatali
EverD chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Hello, just dropping a line to say this is truly a wonderful fanfiction. Very well thought out and different than some of the other's I've read that are crossed over with Final Fantasy 8. I adore both the game (I own all the final fantasy games save the online mmorpg one's) and Harry Potter and I love it when people (like you) can meld the two so well. :) I, sadly, noticed that this hasn't been updated in years and was wondering why not? I love it and I'm sad to see it only has 10 chapters. 10 amazingly well written chapters, but still...I crave more! Please? Pretty please? With a giant cherry on top?
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
wow...update time?
TempestReign chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
really awesome story!
Lights are on Nobodies Home chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
Right, didn't notice the last update date till after I hit submit. Uh, since this is dead nevermind I guess
Lights are on Nobodies Home chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
The things you find when going through other peoples favorites lists! Not too big a potter fan, but love the FF series and love reading stories with it ( well, aside from the ones devoted to Cloud taking it from Sephiroth or Squall from Seifer. Bleh ) so this is something I could get into. Looking forward to more, and how Harry being a Summoner will mess up the events from books 5 thru 7
Black King 201 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Recca has blueish eyes, not green.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
There are indeed earth and wind spells. There is a rather strong earth spell called just quake, and a seconds level wind called tornado. There are also water and watera spells, though no wateraga.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 10 . 7/15/2009
Can't remember if I've ever reviewed this before, been ages since I read it ( and only reread it cause I like to go through the older part of my favorites list at times ). Only ever seen one other story besides this one that tried to fuse elements of FF in with HP, and that one stalled out too. It's been almost 6 years I know, but hopefully you'll take a small break from NejiTenTen writing and blow the dust off this concept. I for one would love to see more, especially after the taste the last 2 books left behind.
MyPenIsInky chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Wind spells: Aero (lvl1) Aerora (lvl 2) Aeroga (lvl3)

Water spells: Water (lvl1) Watera (lvl 2) Waterga (lvl 3)

for quake, theres only quake 2 and 3 in ff7 that i can think of
autumnannette19 chapter 10 . 1/8/2009
Whats next, whats next.
Phoenix Lee Evyns chapter 10 . 11/15/2008
good story so far, I like how you have the aeons interacting with Harry... Harry's reaction to his familys vault was very cute and amusing, I can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon.
StoryTagger chapter 10 . 11/14/2008
Hmm, are you going to keep to the FF8 Summons or are you going to pull in some from FF10? or from different FF games? Honestly I think you should have him with a light/holy summon at least...and maybe a good dark summon...sorry I'm just rather fond of those two types of summons, Alexander, Atomos, and Ark being some of my favorites...But Harry has to have Bahamut at one point for the simple fact that Bahamut has been in nearly EVERY Final Fantasy. That and he is a total badass...

never mind I think I just realized that this story is dead, or at least in a deep comatose...
StoryTagger chapter 7 . 11/14/2008
This is pretty cool so far. As for the spells: the wind spells is called Aero, Aera, Aeraga, and Tornado...but I'm not sure if they are from the FF8 or another one (It's been a while since I played it). I'm not too sure about Quake, but I'm pretty sure that's the right one. Honestly, since it is your story, you can have any form of spell you want. The most useful spells for him to have would be Flare, Holy, Pain, Life, and Tornado. I don't know if you would want to include the Double and Triple spells, but Haste and Slow would also be rather useful.
Gods Not Home Right Now chapter 10 . 11/16/2007
I realize that this story is four years dead by this point, and that you've been bit hard by the Naruto bug (specifically of the NejiTen variety) But after re-reading this story fot he n-th time on a whim, I can't help but wonder if you're ever going to get back to this, or make use of the ideas within for another story at some point.
Milarqui chapter 10 . 9/6/2007
This story is good :-) It's a pity that you haven't keep writing since 2003, or I would have written a bigger review.